How has Nederland looked in their scrimmages.. Who stands out?

dogbite

Sanderson and Stampley are touching close to 90.If they can stay away from arm problems,they will be tough.Raines throwing about 85 with one of the nastiest hooks I have ever seen.They are the best three arms I have seen so for but there are a lot of really good pitchers on the staff.Admin. I am hearing that Weisbrod may not play.Guess we will find out after basketball season.Go Dogs! 

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1374706" timestamp="1360964461"]
Sanderson and Stampley are touching close to 90.If they can stay away from arm problems,they will be tough.Raines throwing about 85 with one of the nastiest hooks I have ever seen.They are the best three arms I have seen so for but there are a lot of really good pitchers on the staff.Admin. [b]I am hearing that Weisbrod[/b] may not play.Guess we will find out after basketball season.Go Dogs!
[/quote]

He quit last year.

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1374846" timestamp="1360982484"]
He did not quit last year.He did not play at all.Up till now,he told several people including the coaches that he was coming out this year.I was just answering a question Admin had for me on another thread.Sorry if I touched a nerve.
[/quote]

Last year he said the same thing and was a no show. Just never know until basketball is over.

15 innings of shut-out baseball against Lufkin and WestBrook is very impressive!No pitcher threw more than three innings for the Dogs.Robbins really shows his strength as a coach when you can roll out that many pitchers and have all of them on top of their game.I know pitching is always ahead of hitting early in the season but I am very happy to see the Dogs playing good defense behind quality pitching this early.Hitting is coming around.Dogs only scored 2 runs against Lufkin.Dogs hit Lufkins pitching very well but some failed sac. bunt attempts hurt run production.Dogs scored about 8 runs against WestBrook.It was a very impressive offensive performance  led by Seth Barrow who I think was only put out twice in two games.Several other Dogs had two or three hits on the day.It was fun to watch the Dogs play so well today! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder