Central vs Vidor ... Round one

BH85

Guest ladyraider03
Congratulations Lady Pirates. It would be bad to for y'all to have letdown against PNG Friday Night. Hope the win does not get to your head because next time you gotta play them there. Vidor is a good team, but there main issue is playing smart and unless the coach can fix that y'all will not go far in the playoffs. How can a team play so well but then have 2-3 minutes a game where it is just turnover after turnover, yet think they should be ranked? A great team will make little mistakes and turnovers but never so many in such a short amount of time. As for us, if we win our next two games expect us to go all out against y'all's only three players cause we will be right in the heart of the playoff race.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1362186" timestamp="1357759653"]
Congratulations Lady Pirates. It would be bad to for y'all to have letdown against PNG Friday Night. Hope the win does not get to your head because next time you gotta play them there. Vidor is a good team, but there main issue is playing smart and unless the coach can fix that y'all will not go far in the playoffs. How can a team play so well but then have 2-3 minutes a game where it is just turnover after turnover, yet think they should be ranked? A great team will make little mistakes and turnovers but never so many in such a short amount of time. As for us, if we win our next two games expect us to go all out against y'all's only three players cause we will be right in the heart of the playoff race.
[/quote]

We could care less if we are ranked or not. Rankings mean nothing, the only thing that matters is if you show up to play every game or not. Right?

Guest ladyraider03
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1362226" timestamp="1357764535"]
Yep someone's jealous lol. Missed ya at the game Ladyraider. Figured you wouldn't show anyways.
[/quote]

I was at the game, sat right behind Central's bench. The game would have had different outcome if Malena wasn't sick, according to her coach she had just gotten over the flu. And like I said #3 was like 0-5 from beyond the line. Can't wait til Monday to see no Vidor on TABC

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1362234" timestamp="1357765939"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=108025.msg1362226#msg1362226 date=1357764535]
Yep someone's jealous lol. Missed ya at the game Ladyraider. Figured you wouldn't show anyways.
[/quote]

I was at the game, sat right behind Central's bench. The game would have had different outcome if Malena wasn't sick, according to her coach she had just gotten over the flu. And like I said #3 was like 0-5 from beyond the line. Can't wait til Monday to see no Vidor on TABC
[/quote]
Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. Why don't you man up, or in this case woman up, and admit you were wrong and stop making excuses. Lose with class. All your doing is embarrassing your team and town.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1362252" timestamp="1357769241"]
[quote author=ladyraider03 link=topic=108025.msg1362234#msg1362234 date=1357765939]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=108025.msg1362226#msg1362226 date=1357764535]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Excuses are like buttholes. Everyone has one and they all stink. Why don't you man up, or in this case woman up, and admit you were wrong and stop making excuses. Lose with class. All your doing is embarrassing your team and town.
[/quote]

Excuse wasn't as bad as the one you used when Ozen beat Vidor. 
"May I add the only reason they won was cuz they literally passed the ball around for two straight minutes."

yall play into these rankings too much.

Lumberton was ranked earlier in the year and i told them they we're not a top 25 4A team in texas and they got their panties in a knot. 

Now vidor may or maynot be ranked, they're a good team, but IMO they're not a top 25 4A team in Texas. 

Parents are emotionally attached and can't see the team for what it really is.

All that ranking is good for is to get your school some recognition.  It means nothing in the great scheme of things...get to the playoffs make a run try to win a state championship.

lumberton got ranked for beating a ranked feam (P A Memorial) when most of the team was taking SAT test that day.Vidor beat a ranked team with players.#1 also fouled out.so if Lumberton beat a ranked team at basically the same number in ranking and got in.So will Vidor.#1 with the flu?reminds me of that Jordan commercial every bball fan seen this vidor win coming.

[quote name="BH85" post="1362357" timestamp="1357828738"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=108025.msg1362252#msg1362252 date=1357769241]
[quote author=ladyraider03 link=topic=108025.msg1362234#msg1362234 date=1357765939]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Excuse wasn't as bad as the one you used when Ozen beat Vidor. 
"May I add the only reason they won was cuz they literally passed the ball around for two straight minutes."
[/quote]
Difference is I gave Ozen there props. They were the better team that night. They won. Congrats to Ozen. Ladyraider just can't seem to even congratulate vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder