Battle of the Jaguars!!!! Class of 99 or this years' Jaguar team?????? and why

[quote name="freeze 1914" post="1350406" timestamp="1354825566"]
Been having this debate with friends of mine and just wanted to you guys input on who is the better team and who would win.
[/quote] This would be an interesting debate, however, it would be more interesting to discuss when the season have ended for this here's edition.  This team haven't reached their potential yet.  The 99 jags got better and better as district went on and peaked deep in the playoffs under Coach Green.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1350418" timestamp="1354826396"]
[quote author=freeze 1914 link=topic=107221.msg1350406#msg1350406 date=1354825566]
Been having this debate with friends of mine and just wanted to you guys input on who is the better team and who would win.
[/quote] This would be an interesting debate, however, it would be more interesting to discuss when the season have ended for this here's edition.  This team haven't reached their potential yet.  The 99 jags got better and better as district went on and peaked deep in the playoffs under [b]Coach Green[/b].

[/quote]

there's your answer

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1350732" timestamp="1354856330"]
Its my understanding that the Central (was it BCP?) 99 team was led by seniors and made it to Austin.
[/quote]

Yes Dove and they had trained killers at EVERY position. ..and it was Central. .lol..they were BcP in 86-87...became Central in 88...hence 88 royal purple dr.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
Humble...Kingwood...North Shore...Central...West Brook...Laporte...Deer Park......FREEZE remember Brook finished 22-8...still didn't make the playoffs...and they had a great team..so u do the math..

[quote name="TopFlight" post="1350959" timestamp="1354902506"]
Humble...Kingwood...North Shore...Central...West Brook...Laporte...Deer Park......FREEZE remember Brook finished 22-8...still didn't make the playoffs...and they had a great team..so u do the math..
[/quote]

Oh I remember. You think that this Central team could have played in that district and made  the playoffs. We didnt even win district. We finished 3rd. and our junior year we made the regional semi-finals and lost to Pearland.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami