**THE VILLAGE vs. SILSBEE Broadcast**/The Village wins 75-56

Takes a while to get in basketball shape. Silsbee will be fine. You have a team being put together as of now. I don't think they have had more that 4 practices together. Give them another week and they will be on track to kick butt. Getting 5 guys back from football who haven't hopped since the summer is hard. Is the The Village 5A? I expect Silsbee to win the rest of their games in this tourney.

[quote name="STiger85" post="1350573" timestamp="1354841037"]
So a team that is 3/4 JV and 1/4 Varsity went 4-3 with wins over Central and Memorial. Now a team that is 100% Varsity after the football players came back is 0-2 with a loss to Baytown Lee. Thats 4-5 on the year. I can't remember a Silsbee team with a losing record. Get it together Tigers. Get them basketball legs under you and play together. Go Tigers!!!

I can after the football players came back from Playoffs in 2007 they record was at one point 5-6 an had losses to Cathedral an Richard Milburn they finished that year with an OT lost to H-J in the Regional Finals an went on to win State
[/quote]

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1350511" timestamp="1354833835"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=107211.msg1350507#msg1350507 date=1354833453]
The Village is a very good team.. That #11 is the real deal. Silsbee is going to be just fine! No 3A team will be as fundamentally sound as The Village. Silsbee will make a deep playoff run and maybe even take state. [b]Dallas Madison and Yates are the 2 big dogs they have to worry about[/b]
[/quote]

I think Silsbee needs to worry about Hardin-Jefferson and WO-S. ;)

The Village is just too good. Silsbee doesn't beat that team in February.
[/quote]
I agree with you about not beating the village in Feb. they were very good. Silsbee does not need to WORRY about HJ or WOS in my opinion... If they play silsbee basketball, both games will be 15+ victories. I will say this though... WOS will win district in basketball next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124