gladiators

chorizo

Prospects were Elite and went 1 and 1 with Brewers. We were told there was no way we should be in this premier touney and finished 3rd. Except for a couple of mental mistakes we should have beaten the Brewers on Sunday. But that is how it happens sometimes. These are 12 yr. old kids. We are very proud of our boys and know that they will work hard and get better and not listen to what other people are saying when we aren't even given a chance.

After my sons team lost, I stuck around and watched the championship, to see what all the hype was about. I must say I was impressed. Gladiators looked solid all around.  Swung the bats well, played solid D, and their pitcher was bringing some heat. They look like an all around solid team that should have a big year. 

I thought the prospects tied once and lost once to the Brewers?  Either way, a good showing for those boys in the first tournament.

Dang keith stone you mean you were out there & didnt introduce yourself to me?oh well maybe next time i will get to find out your true identity  :(  or maybe you did talk to me but not as keith stone????????????????

[quote name="kf89" post="1348228" timestamp="1354549061"]
Dang keith stone you mean you were out there & didnt introduce yourself to me?oh well maybe next time i will get to find out your true identity  :(  or maybe you did talk to me but not as keith stone????????????????
[/quote]

Wasn't aware that you had a kid on that team.  Plus am I supposed to know who you are, or what you look like?  Were you the big guy controlling the radio?  If so, nice selection of tunes brotha.

INTERESTING,last week keith stone knew me well enuff to post about what my teams played last year & that i was best buddies with Mr. u-trip?i guess  from all your posts on setxsports i had the impression keith stone knew everything about select baseball at ford park. sorry i was wrong about you keith, next time im out there i will ask around if anyone knows you that way i can introduce myself & you can realize who you are really talking about since now you have no idea who i am.i thought the big guy for the brewers played some decent music while i was watching the 12u prem. gladiators.

Mike hiltz-5'7",160lbs,gotee, brown hair,brown eyes,my 12 yr. old son is landon & my 10 yr. old son is karter.

[quote name="Coach85" post="1348165" timestamp="1354541812"]
Prospects were Elite and went 1 and 1 with Brewers. We were told there was no way we should be in this premier touney and finished 3rd. Except for a couple of mental mistakes we should have beaten the Brewers on Sunday. But that is how it happens sometimes. These are 12 yr. old kids. We are very proud of our boys and know that they will work hard and get better and not listen to what other people are saying when we aren't even given a chance.
[/quote]Prospects have a  very talented team and are well coached,  they should play more Premier tourneys this year.  Should have been Prospects and Gladiators in the final game!

[quote name="AllSportsMom" post="1348553" timestamp="1354580342"]
Thanks. We were sure hoping to play ya'll @ 5... The Prospects Blue team played Gladiators Elite in Open championship & won so @ least one of us got to play in Championship.

Congrats to all winners this weekend.
[/quote]

After what I saw, I would be careful what you ask for.  Unless there are any new 12 year old teams that I don't know about, I don't see anybody in this area competing with them. Those boys can knock the crap out of the ball. That is not a knock on the prospects, just my opinion. You guys look to have a decent elite team, and might give our elite team a run for our money....maybe lol

[quote name="who-you-think" post="1348574" timestamp="1354582601"]
[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=107044.msg1348564#msg1348564 date=1354581246]
;), ah, my suspicions were just confirmed! LOL!
[/quote]
What were your suspicions....
[/quote]well, that would be a private matter between me and AllSportsMom!

[quote name="knucklehead" post="1348642" timestamp="1354588485"]
[quote author=who-you-think link=topic=107044.msg1348574#msg1348574 date=1354582601]
[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=107044.msg1348564#msg1348564 date=1354581246]
[/quote]
[/quote]well, that would be a private matter between me and AllSportsMom!
[/quote]
Ohhh...ok

[quote name="who-you-think" post="1348645" timestamp="1354588854"]
[quote author=knucklehead link=topic=107044.msg1348642#msg1348642 date=1354588485]
[quote author=who-you-think link=topic=107044.msg1348574#msg1348574 date=1354582601]
[/quote]
[/quote]well, that would be a private matter b youetween me and AllSportsMom!
[/quote]
Ohhh...ok
[/quote]just joking with you,  ASM just confirmed with me who they were posting on the forum.

@ rounder17-thanks for letting him play with his old team mates & knock some rust off. he told me you & ole roy were cool coaches & gresyon still never stops talking. ;D

@ keith stone-so what 12u elite team are you with so i can check you guys out.that way if one of my boys teams plays  you guys i will know if we have a chance. 

mike hiltz

I'll put our Prospects red team up against any team in this area. For the first tournament of the year these boys played very well. We played better on Saturday then we did on Sunday but now that we have knocked the rust off I can't wait to see what these boys can achieve. The Gladiators are a very good team and very well coached and wish them good luck for the year. Maybe we will see each other in the near future.

[quote name="Coach85" post="1348817" timestamp="1354627094"]
I'll put our Prospects red team up against any team in this area. For the first tournament of the year these boys played very well. We played better on Saturday then we did on Sunday but now that we have knocked the rust off I can't wait to see what these boys can achieve. The Gladiators are a very good team and very well coached and wish them good luck for the year. Maybe we will see each other in the near future.
[/quote]

LOL. I won't stir the pot with you anymore, although I think y'all would lose 11 out of 10 times if y'all played that team. Who coaches that Gladiator team?  I know Harrington coaches the prospects, but I'm not to familar with the Gladiator coach.  He seems pretty stern with them. Even with the big lead they had the othet night, he was still getting in some of their butts.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1348852" timestamp="1354633278"]
[quote author=Coach85 link=topic=107044.msg1348817#msg1348817 date=1354627094]
[/quote]

LOL. I won't stir the pot with you anymore, although I think y'all would lose 11 out of 10 times if y'all played that team. Who coaches that Gladiator team?  I know Harrington coaches the prospects, but I'm not to familar with the Gladiator coach.  He seems pretty stern with them. Even with the big lead they had the othet night, he was still getting in some of their butts.
[/quote][quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=107044.msg1348852#msg1348852 date=1354633278]
[quote author=Coach85 link=topic=107044.msg1348817#msg1348817 date=1354627094]
[/quote]

[/quote]Probably a good idea if you post threads for your sons team and not the Gladiators. Don't stir the pot with other teams about them, aint too cool!

Please don't brong mine or Alans team in this. Y'all wanna talk about teams fine, but I could care less "who is better". I care about how my kids play, and how we progress. We both have good teams with talented kids. I don't appreciate my team being brought into drama because adults wanna talk about who is better, and I'm sure Alan doesn't either. We just wanna play baseball. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder