pop ups

Octfeb

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="OctFeb" post="1342975" timestamp="1353970816"]
Hey if you are having trouble with pop  ups on here while on your phone. Droid users can go to your setting while on this site and check request desk top site. The pop ups will stop :) fyi in case you didn't know
[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1342993" timestamp="1353972838"]
What is the deal with all these pop ups...I can't even look at the site from my phone anymore
[/quote]

We are trying to get a grip on the pop up ads. Part of the problem with having ads on the site.

It seems to only be affecting just the IPhones and IPad users.

My home pc and laptop never have this problem, nor do I have it on my Droid phone.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1342995" timestamp="1353973249"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=106789.msg1342993#msg1342993 date=1353972838]
What is the deal with all these pop ups...I can't even look at the site from my phone anymore
[/quote]

We are trying to get a grip on the pop up ads. Part of the problem with having ads on the site.

It seems to only be affecting just the IPhones and IPad users.

[b]My home pc and laptop never have this problem, [/b]nor do I have it on my Droid phone.
[/quote] mine either.. but while I was waiting on someone earlier I got on here from my droid and the pop ups wouldn't stop.. My son told me to let him see it. he tapped the menu while i was still on this website and checked the request desktop site, and they stopped.

Well.. I'm on my ipad with service through AT&T and I can't view any page or topic on this board without the large Intel advertisement covering almost the entire page.

Seriously - I'm close to giving up on viewing this website from an iPad which I hate to do, but its just too much hassle.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1342990" timestamp="1353972238"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=106789.msg1342989#msg1342989 date=1353971942]
How do I fix it if I have an iPhone  :-[
[/quote]

Sadly, IPhone users do not have this capability.
[/quote]

You tell me this three weeks after I get an iPhone.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476