The "new" 19-4A Predictions

GLUTIUS

1.BH - Have pitching and David Denny
2.Kingwood Park - Always good
3.Dayton - Very young last year, returning all starters except 1. Still Jr's or Soph at 7 starting positions
4.Crosby - Pitcher Tyler Davenport (SR. Texas State)and Hunter Hearn (Newcomer of year) will lead.
This should be a tough district within itself. Don't see any team running off with it. Don't know much about teams not listed above so just a guess. Will beat up on each other.

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1344378" timestamp="1354202806"]
3.Dayton - Very young last year, returning all starters except 1. Still Jr's or Soph at 7 starting positions
4.Crosby - Pitcher Tyler Davenport (SR. Texas State)and Hunter Hearn (Newcomer of year) will lead.
This should be a tough district within itself. Don't see any team running off with it. Don't know much about teams not listed above so just a guess. Will beat up on each other.
[/quote]

I like the looks of that.
Doesn't BH always have pitching ?  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1344441" timestamp="1354207544"]
[quote author=Dayton Transplant link=topic=106758.msg1344433#msg1344433 date=1354206889]
Hope I'm wrong on order Eagle but being realistic
[/quote]

Hard district to predict this year..should be a good one.
I'm still looking for pitching...

Not sure about the pitching besides the return of Thames but dang sure got some sticks
[/quote]

is there any question, who is going to sit atop of 19 4A....really?  B  A  R  B  E  R  S    H I L L

and yes, BH always has pitching and hitting and all of the things that makes baseball teams great!!!! 

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1344387" timestamp="1354203456"]
[quote author=Dayton Transplant link=topic=106758.msg1344378#msg1344378 date=1354202806]
[/quote]

I like the looks of that.
[b]Doesn't BH always have pitching ?  ;)[/b][/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="1ExtremeRightWing" post="1362838" timestamp="1358001850"]
2013 Baseball USA/H5AB Pre-Season Top 25 (Houston Area)

#3  Kingwood Park
#8  Summer Creek
#10 Barbers Hill
#18 Crosby
#21 Dayton
#22 Humble
[/quote]

Wow , looks to be an interesting year!

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1363642" timestamp="1358270075"]
6 of top preseason 25 in same district. Should be fun to watch what happens. No easy weeks this year. Pitching at a premium because of 9 team district. Will have 3 game weeks few times.
[/quote]

Amen to that, brother.  Is it here yet ?
Very strong 19 4-A this year.
BTW, I am still looking for a couple of stud pitchers (Junior class this season). Got two that we are going to come out to see, need two-three more.
Everything else is pretty much set.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder