Ozen vs WB

uandme08

My source told me that Jordan Hunter was sick and didn't play well against West Brook but the kid seems to be the real deal.  Ozen beat a good West Brook team without him scoring.  Ozen's defense is pretty solid.  Ozen will be hard to beat.  I hope there is a West Brook/Ozen rematch in the YMBL tournament.

[quote name="Jalen_Rose" post="1342898" timestamp="1353962945"]
My source told me that Jordan Hunter was sick and didn't play well against West Brook but the kid seems to be the real deal.  Ozen beat a good West Brook team without him scoring.  Ozen's defense is pretty solid.  Ozen will be hard to beat.  [b]I hope there is a West Brook/Ozen rematch in the YMBL tournament.[/b][/quote]

And if that doesn't work out, they will face each other December 4th at WB.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1342954" timestamp="1353969188"]
[quote author=Jalen_Rose link=topic=106708.msg1342898#msg1342898 date=1353962945]
My source told me that Jordan Hunter was sick and didn't play well against West Brook but the kid seems to be the real deal.  Ozen beat a good West Brook team without him scoring.  Ozen's defense is pretty solid.  Ozen will be hard to beat.  [b]I hope there is a West Brook/Ozen rematch in the YMBL tournament.[/b][/quote]

And if that doesn't work out, they will face each other December 4th at WB.
[/quote] Yep, and WB will be hungry for revenge

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
In which the Panthers will be ready no doubt....west brook is a perimeter oriented team..if those shots aren't falling..[s]they have no INSIDE. scoring..unless the aforementioned 6'6" kid decides to go dominate on block like EVERYONE knows he can [/s];)....im with @freeze1914 start them in middle school but the problem in SouthEast Texas is we have INEXPERIENCED coaches dealing with our kids...which hinders thw process when they enter high school...Thats why Nederland..Silsbee. .and other schools are light years l ahead of Beaumont schools...we rely on a lot of talent to overcome some weaknesses...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83