Navasota Rattlers....................

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1340592" timestamp="1353774612"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=106682.msg1340525#msg1340525 date=1353770752]
[quote author=tennisbc link=topic=106682.msg1340513#msg1340513 date=1353769280]
Does anyone REALLY believe Navasota will lose to LaMarque. Is it more LaMarque must play great and get lucky or Navasota must have the worst game of their year or both?
[/quote]

I honestly think LaMarque will. I don't care how talented you are as a team..you just don't blow through the playoffs and not have a close game. There will be a game where you come out flat (much like WOS did last night). From here on out if you come out flat your gonna get beat. Hopefully, WOS learned a lesson last night (plus West Columbia played their hearts out). If you come out flat against either LaMarque or WOS, you will get beat. I just think Navasota is due a bad game and never underestimate a team with the championship heritage that LaMarque has. I will say one thing, this region champion will win state, whoever it is.
[/quote]

WOS loses before Navasota does.
[/quote] :o

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1340592" timestamp="1353774612"]
Does anyone REALLY believe Navasota will lose to LaMarque. Is it more LaMarque must play great and get lucky or Navasota must have the worst game of their year or both?
[/quote]

I honestly think LaMarque will. I don't care how talented you are as a team..you just don't blow through the playoffs and not have a close game. There will be a game where you come out flat (much like WOS did last night). From here on out if you come out flat your gonna get beat. Hopefully, WOS learned a lesson last night (plus West Columbia played their hearts out). If you come out flat against either LaMarque or WOS, you will get beat. I just think Navasota is due a bad game and never underestimate a team with the championship heritage that LaMarque has. I will say one thing, this region champion will win state, whoever it is.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Dayton loses before WOS /Navasota dose !!

[quote name="87Cub" post="1340479" timestamp="1353766085"]
Good luck to Navasota from your old rivals down the road in Brenham.
[/quote]

^ Ya, this....  Best of luck!  Take it one game at a time, and you guys could do what you havn't done since 1941, by bringing home your second state title.  Making the Brazos Valley proud!

not going say the rattlers are not talented,but people here handing them the win next week after seeing them thump jasper??? really??? JASPER??? not to mention the not so hard road the rattlers took to get to the playoffs...i'll put my stock in a team who had the "hard side" of the bracket(rd one doesn't count). LM will or have the potential to face three straight ranked teams in the top 10...LM made it look easy last night. no panic....keep looking ahead pony boys...your turn is coming...and you know what they say on how to kill the snakes...cut the head off first
!!

[quote name="One4All" post="1340694" timestamp="1353782012"]
[quote author=cbmurphy11 link=topic=106682.msg1340592#msg1340592 date=1353774612]
Does anyone REALLY believe Navasota will lose to LaMarque. Is it more LaMarque must play great and get lucky or Navasota must have the worst game of their year or both?t
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Dayton loses before WOS /Navasota dose !!
[/quote]

Yes that's true.  I have lived in the Navasota area for the last 7 years.  I am originally from Dayton.   
I am really looking forward to this weeks matchup.  I have seen some good La Marque teams go through Dayton.  This Navasota team is as good or better than any Dayton team I have watched. 

This gives me a de ja vu type feeling.  Very similar to the 2005 regional final between Brenham & La Marque.  That was one of the best games I've ever seen.  Talent everywhere!  That's a huge compliment to Navasota.  That 2005 Cub team included 9 D1 guys.

To name a couple of the top of my head...
Jarrett Lee- LSU
Brandon Collins- Texas
Ryan Roberson- Texas
Ahmad Howard- Texas
Luke Poehlman- Texas
Kyle Mangan- Texas A&M
Shawn Sullivan- Nebraska

I think I will have to make this one.

Go Rattlers!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online