Hull-Daisetta Bobcats vs Alto Yellow Jackets/ALTO WINS 35-28!!

First off, congrats on the win Alto. Once again Alto showed they know how to win playoff games. Good luck Alto in your quest for a 3rd State Championship. To my HD Bobcats, I love the heart and fight you all showed. Our program is headed in the right direction and soon HD will get a 2nd State Championship. To all the Seniors on the team, it was an honor to watch you guys grow up and play on Friday nights. HD has all the skill position players and most of the team coming back next season. HD Nation will be back soon!! Bobcats fight and never die. Alto go win it all.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1339668" timestamp="1353713257"]
First off, congrats on the win Alto. Once again Alto showed they know how to win playoff games. Good luck Alto in your quest for a 3rd State Championship. To my HD Bobcats, I love the heart and fight you all showed. Our program is headed in the right direction and soon HD will get a 2nd State Championship. To all the Seniors on the team, it was an honor to watch you guys grow up and play on Friday nights. HD has all the skill position players and most of the team coming back next season. HD Nation will be back soon!! Bobcats fight and never die. Alto go win it all.
[/quote]
Losing the three on the OL may hurt the worst. 

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1339668" timestamp="1353713257"]
[/quote]

HD stood toe to toe with Alto, withstood the knockout punch and almost delivered one of their on.
A told Finney after the game, with a full year of off season under him, they will be unstoppable next season.
HD 55  & HD 09 thanks for letting me sit with y'all.

Really enjoyed the game and meeting a lot of the HD faithful...The game was exactly what I expected...Coach Finney had his team prepared and competed as well as they possibly could...I told you guys back in the summer you were in for a lot of fun and its just started!! Wait till Finneyand his staff put these young men thru his off season program, they will be bigger, faster and stronger next year!! Not to mention they will be much more comfortable running that offense that one of the best teams in 1A could not stop!! Gonna be a lot of fun next year for the Bobcats!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder