WOSgrad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1335564" timestamp="1353202425"]
I THINK HARRISION IS THE BEST COACH FOR PAM HOW HE CAN GET THE KIDS TO PLAY HARD AND WIN.........THAT BEING SAID I DO NOT AGREE WITH KICKING. THE FIELD GOAL ON THE TWO YRD LINE Y NOT PUT THE BALL IN FISK HANDS...HE DESERVED THAT OPPORTUNIty
[/quote]
[color=navy][b]
I agree with ya there in regards to the fg. It's the playoffs and it's win or go home and the coaching decision there was a pivotal point in the game that could have tipped the momentum, instead it appeared they had no confidence and IMO it took some of the fight out of the Titans?[/b][/color]

Great game! Got my $$$'s worth for sure. I'm very proud of both teams, as each played hard and entertained their fans.
Best of luck to PAM, their coaches and of course you supporters. You guys certainly have reason to get on these boards and speak with confidence about those TITANS! That team is loaded with studs, attitude to match and are good as advertised. Hopefully the kids that left the battle injured are doing fine and going to recover quickly. I also hope the fans made the trip home safely.
As for Manvel, I know the hot tub is full around the field house... PAM put some nice licks on our guys today.
But CONGRATULATIONS to MAV NATION for our 1st 5A playoff win. Hopefully many more will follow. Today our kids stayed on course and fought out a very tough victory. The players and coaches put in work this week and executed a winning game plan. I'm glad Coach Martin went back to his "whatever it takes to win" mode. Yes our QB is great and our receiving core is very strong, but if you can win running the ball... "RUN IT". Our little backs are tough as nails and those guys along with the line put us in the drivers seat tonight. Thanks for sticking with them Coach Martin. Flash, Edmonson and company prepared a great game plan to control Fisk, but AIN'T no controlling that kid. He's is a STUD! McCarley had a very gutsy performance tonight as well. His play was best on 3rd and whatevers and Shane led his team to victory in the end.
HOKA HEY  Time to beat the Dulles Vikings now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder