BBfan061

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1333493" timestamp="1353119176"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=106379.msg1333456#msg1333456 date=1353118854]
HJ might pull this one out.  HJ leads 63-35 going to 4th
[/quote]
When one team plays good and another plays bad this tends to happen
[/quote]Yep

[quote name="bradyb" post="1333539" timestamp="1353119581"]
Sorry I was wrong. Hj has one great player and 2 good players... Didn't impress me at all. Sorry. Kountze, y'all gotta play better. That was not how y'all play
[/quote]Well good luck kountze. Always like to see yall go far in the playoffs.

Sorry I was wrong. Hj has one great player and 2 good players... Didn't impress me at all. Sorry. Kountze, y'all gotta play better. That was not how y'all play
[/quote]

Brady why you always hating on HJ.  Everyone knows you went to Silsbee.  I know that you have ties to Kountze, but come one man.  HJ is by far better than Kountze this year, and you know it.  I knew that Bosha and Johnson would do their thing tonight, but was most impressed with the sophomore Mayes (#22). 

Kountze will be fine this year.  They are quick and athletic, and have a great coach!!!

[/quote]

If HJ had Lebron and Kobe, you would have said the same thing.  YOur personal bias against is so sadly obvious.  But, the good news is, all the negative comments you make have no effect on the effectiveness of their performance tonight.  And sorry, a margin that substantial is not attributable to someone playing bad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont