BRIDGE CITY VS. COLDSPRING-OAKHURST BROADCAST/COLDSPRING ADVANCES 47-7!!!

WOSgrad

Going to be a tough game next week. Big lights will be shining. CS did beat LaMarque early this season but it was a dog fight. Soles gone on d and will Wilson be back next week. Big question. Butler did a great job on d and made some big plays for CS. But LaMarque has gotten better throught the course of the season and will be playing for keeps next week. I'm looking at a low scoring game. What's y'all's thoughts

[quote name="Rake1" post="1333808" timestamp="1353122696"]
Coldspring gets a big "atta boy" for some very classy sportsmanship on injury timeouts. Very very classy!! Impressive!

Rake1
[/quote]Coldspring is a class act whether they win or rarely lose.  Comes from their coaching.  And by the way, I am not a fan just putting credit where it's due.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1334440" timestamp="1353135471"]
Going to be a tough game next week. Big lights will be shining. CS did beat LaMarque early this season but it was a dog fight. Soles gone on d and will Wilson be back next week. Big question. Butler did a great job on d and made some big plays for CS. But LaMarque has gotten better throught the course of the season and will be playing for keeps next week. I'm looking at a low scoring game. What's y'all's thoughts
[/quote]

I agree very big game next week we play like we did tonight i think we will be just fine and outstanding effort on D tonight it was definitely a team effort and a big atta boy for those boys filling in tonight on D, Wilson is my little bro and ankle was rolled at practice on Tuesday and he rolled it at the Cleveland game as well so just was to tender and sore to run run on this one

[quote name="skipper" post="1335072" timestamp="1353184892"]
my year has not been good i have prostrate cancer not much more time on this earth
[/quote]

I hate to hear that man. Prayers for you and your family. I can't say I know what your going through because I don't know. We all are here for you if you need anything. I do know that it does make for hard times

[quote author=skipper link=topic=106370.msg1335102#msg1335102 date=1353185885]
thank you bigdaddy i just need a pray  i will beat this i have faith  and i am ashame i put up the post about bridge city i must have been drunk  as aggie would say  skip put away the bottle  smiles
[/quot

Yes Put it down Son... You should make it to Reliant and I will buy dinner

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder