Thank You

mlwdayton

We are able to argue in this and other forums and venues without fear of prosecution, live in freedom and without fear of invasion due to the men and women that signed a blank check that was payable up to the sacrifice of their own lives.

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1327427" timestamp="1352654726"]
Thanks to all the veterans who served their country and to all the men and women who are serving now.Because of the sacrifices you made we are allowed to enjoy this and other events other wise might not

[size=14pt]THANK YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES[/size]
[/quote] I'm a Vietnam Vet. scoutdog Handler. Proud to have served in the Armed Service. Your very welcome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
    • Classic Bridge City.  Always someone else's fault, refs/umpires cheated, AD with an agenda, yada, yada, yada.  As far as I can tell it's damn near impossible to get fired at these schools so when someone does get fired, it's usually something.  Drama at Bridge City is a constant.  The guy did a good job coaching basketball and I'm sure he'll continue that somewhere else.  Time to move on.
    • Abreu is back at 1st. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    • New Human “Vaccines” Are Already Developed and Stockpiled for a Pandemic Flu That Doesn’t Even Exist Yet!  New vaccines for pandemic bird flu have already been developed and stockpiled by the U.S. government. These new vaccines were not designed for birds and other animals, where the current strain of bird flu is spreading. Even though this strain of bird flu has not even been transmitted from human-to-human, there is already a new supply of H5N1 vaccines and other mRNA “bird flu” vaccines in the works. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics