BH VS LIVINGSTON PREDICTIONS

cougar14

[quote name="liltex" post="1332257" timestamp="1353074982"]
Maybe if BH wins they'll finally get new uniforms.Current ones are hard on my eyes & I do have eye trouble,Eye can just see Smokin/BHfan laying the smack to Dayt if we don't win rd 1 8) ;D ;D
[/quote]

Now after all of the years of getting called "One and Done" and kicking us when we are down. why in the world would you thinkg we would do that to Dayton  ;D ;D I'm starting to like these ugly uniforms ;) I do hope you guys win though Good Luck. If BH doesn't win this game I may have to pull SB down from the press box as he may end it ;D

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1332271" timestamp="1353075650"]
Good guys always wear white & not that horendous stuff BH will trot out in. Excited to see a traditional downhill running game from both teams. This will be a blast from the past and a joy to watch. Big plays decide this one. Who has the best big play potential?
[/quote]

I would say Livingston with Collins has the best big play potential, but if you D isn't on tonight BH will break some.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1332326" timestamp="1353077742"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1332323#msg1332323 date=1353077650]
Really don't think Bh scores 31 points. But, we wil see. Less than 11 hours till kickoff.
[/quote]

I don't see Livingston scoring 21, but we will see
[/quote]

I will be shocked if Livingston scores more that 2 TD's.  BH just held the top offense in the region to 24 points (Summer Creek) which was thier lowest score all year. It should be a low scoring game though just because of the ball controll both side should do.

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1332332" timestamp="1353077997"]
Lions have only been held under 21 twice. One was without Collins and one was versus Nederland. BH is not Nederland.
[/quote]

Yep BH is 2-0 against your Nederland over the last two seasons including last years district champ ;D BH is definently not Nederland ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1332334" timestamp="1353078012"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106086.msg1332326#msg1332326 date=1353077742]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1332323#msg1332323 date=1353077650]
Really don't think Bh scores 31 points. But, we wil see. Less than 11 hours till kickoff.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I will be shocked if Livingston scores more that 2 TD's.  BH just held the top offense in the region to 24 points (Summer Creek) which was thier lowest score all year. It should be a low scoring game though just because of the ball controll both side should do.
[/quote]

hold up there sport..... you know SC didn't hardly throw down field against you guys. you said so yourself they kept is basic.

[quote name="dayton" post="1332341" timestamp="1353078229"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106086.msg1332334#msg1332334 date=1353078012]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106086.msg1332326#msg1332326 date=1353077742]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hold up there sport..... you know SC didn't hardly throw down field against you guys. you said so yourself they kept is basic.
[/quote]

I think you have the wrong sport because I didn't say anything of the sort ;D SC threw the ball plenty during our game. We had some good defense and they droped a number of balls.

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1332342" timestamp="1353078296"]
Did you play Nederland this year? Does BH have three D1 defensive lineman that are all 6'4, 275 and run 4.8's or better. Did you beat Nederland in the playoffs?
[/quote]

Did all of these DivI linemen show up this year or were they on the team last year that BH beat?

Did you play Nederland this year? Does BH have three D1 defensive lineman that are all 6'4, 275 and run 4.8's or better. Did you beat Nederland in the playoffs?
[/quote]

No, no and no.  But we did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Oh and we've stuffed everyone's running game since rearraging our D after the Crosby debacle.  Last time I checked those same three kids were there last year at Nederland when we won at their place.  You guys WILL NOT run the ball effectively and you WILL NOT put up more points than Summer Creek.

[/quote]

Hey that's what I wanna know....where are those D1 lineman going? They look beast on film....do you know the schools?

As much as I hate to say it, I think BH finally gets a first round win this year...Livingston just isn't very deep and I think that will hurt them later in the game against a team that will pound the rock...also, I don't know that Livingston has ever really settled on Collins' role in offense this season...He plays QB some, then WR

Stats, stats & more stats. Throw out your JV games and the story is much different. The battle will be won up front. Whoever wins the LOS will win this game. Not sure if Bh has as good a defense as Nederland or Dayton or Vidor, but we will see tonight. Not sure if Livingston has the offense to knock off the vaunted BH defense, but it has the tools to do it. Unique combination of power and speed in Livingston. The outcome is very much in doubt. Coaching could play a huge role in the outcome.

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1332387" timestamp="1353079856"]
Stats, stats & more stats. Throw out your JV games and the story is much different. The battle will be won up front. Whoever wins the LOS will win this game. Not sure if Bh has as good a defense as Nederland or Dayton or Vidor, but we will see tonight. Not sure if Livingston has the offense to knock off the vaunted BH defense, but it has the tools to do it. Unique combination of power and speed in Livingston. The outcome is very much in doubt. Coaching could play a huge role in the outcome.
[/quote]

Well, I totally agree with your last statement; probably more than anything else I've read on here.  I really, really respect Coach Gage and what he has/is doing in the community, with the athletic program, and especially with his boys on the team.  HOWEVER...2 plays in the last 2 games could be telling!  Loading the box against Dayton with no backup on that 4 and 1, and not even thinking that SC could/would fake the punt on like BH's 40....Just hope and he and the staff don't get lulled into "watching" the game instead of coaching the game.  All that said though....I a SOOOOO thankful he came to BH!!! 

Go Eagles, kick some bootayyyyy!!!

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1332396" timestamp="1353080258"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1332387#msg1332387 date=1353079856]
[/quote]

Well, I totally agree with your last statement; probably more than anything else I've read on here.  I really, really respect Coach Gage and what he has/is doing in the community, with the athletic program, and especially with his boys on the team.  HOWEVER...2 plays in the last 2 games could be telling!  Loading the box against Dayton with no backup on that 4 and 1, and not even thinking that SC could/would fake the punt on like BH's 40....Just hope and he and the staff don't get lulled into "watching" the game instead of coaching the game.  All that said though....I a SOOOOO thankful he came to BH!!! 

Go Eagles, kick some bootayyyyy!!!
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1332387" timestamp="1353079856"]
[/quote]

Your right it's playoff time and you never know what is going to happen. Good luck to both teams and I hope no one gets injured and the fans have a safe trip. The weather is nice outside it's a good day for football ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83