Summer Creek @ Dayton

Bill

[quote name="broncoman" post="1321327" timestamp="1352173757"]
I'm sorry if anyone took my comments as racist, if you did I would like to make it up to you. Just meet me after the game at Hartz Chicken and I will by you dinner.
[/quote]
You know they only have possum and gravy on menu there.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1321402" timestamp="1352204119"]
While all the insults were flying last night ya should have been doing something constructive...Like possibly voting :o
[/quote] I wasn't throwing any personal insults and it wouldn't let me vote anymore because i apparently voted to many times.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1321400" timestamp="1352203829"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=105579.msg1321327#msg1321327 date=1352173757]
I'm sorry if anyone took my comments as racist, if you did I would like to make it up to you. Just meet me after the game at Hartz Chicken and I will by you dinner.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hey, don't knock till you have tried, that's good stuff right there. We had all 3 laptops in our house voting last night, I guess Clear Creak folks don't sleep. Lol

Yawn!!!  This is thread is so off topic.....well, I guess it really isn't, but has become a yawn for sure!! ;D

Ok, Since our hiney's (?) got paddled by both of your teams, I'll just say this 'cause I can.  The game will be an [b]amazing[/b] game and just wished I could be there.  Like so many games of this caliber, with so much riding on the W, it really can go both ways!  I do feel SC has the advantage on offense based on games I've watched.  Certainly they have the passing advantage, but the those receivers gotta catch it.  If they do, look out.  I saw too many "in the hands" drops against BH.  Maybe they were "too" open, I don't know.  Dayton better air it out way more than they did against BH.  14 attempts or so won't cut it against this team as Dayton's running game; albeit good, is going to get shanked liked it did against BH!  To say Dayton's D is better than BH's, well of course, I differ in that...but since Dayton didn't hardly pass during that game, what I saw, was BH was every bit as good as Dayton's.  Secondary isn't, but well, if you don't pass against BH it's a moot point!
Both teams have plenty speed so it would be fun watching both teams get into the open field.  So, if the weather really did impact Dayton like I think it did, AND, if SC's coaching staff really did hold everything back as some of you say, look out on Friday.  Get both team's speed in the open field and that scoreboard really will look our country's deficit clock! 
Although I "think" I want Dayton to win (only because of our long history together and being neighbors - NOT because of any affiliations with any of the yahoos from Dayton on here), SC might just come out on top.  I think rushing wise, they're fairly equal; passing goes to SC. Defense I have to say goes to SC; but since we didn't pass against them, I have no idea how good their secondary is.
As for as you 20-4A guys, you beat your chest for your guys, we'll beat our chest for our guys and when next week comes, we'll all see.  I think both the D1 matchups will be wayyyyy better than either side seems to think. 

I feel like Sharp will get his yards...i'm concerned he'll bait the lb's and corner in w/ slants and outs, then on random downs (like 2nd and 4) they'll go with flys and get behind the secondary...

I feel like the broncs will handle the running game well...and I hope Chambers' head is in this, he HAS to control tempo and we  need to keep the ball and Sharp off the field

this is what HS football is all about!

That #44 LB for SC is good. Try to run outside the tackles. Dont go up the gut, he will bust you in the mouth. On one of their blitz packages the LB came in a full speed and perfect timing and hit our tackle so hard he flew back and took out the QB. So to fix that you have to mix up the snap count. Never let them get comfortable coming off the ball. Also they are undiciplined, just really good athletes. Keep em confused Dayton.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1321511" timestamp="1352215538"]
That #44 LB for SC is good. Try to run outside the tackles. Dont go up the gut, he will bust you in the mouth. On one of their blitz packages the LB came in a full speed and perfect timing and hit our tackle so hard he flew back and took out the QB. So to fix that you have to mix up the snap count. Never let them get comfortable coming off the ball. Also they are undiciplined, just really good athletes. [u][b]Keep em confused Dayton[/b][/u].
[/quote]

Blind leading the blind...... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1321561" timestamp="1352218426"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=105579.msg1321511#msg1321511 date=1352215538]
That #44 LB for SC is good. Try to run outside the tackles. Dont go up the gut, he will bust you in the mouth. On one of their blitz packages the LB came in a full speed and perfect timing and hit our tackle so hard he flew back and took out the QB. So to fix that you have to mix up the snap count. Never let them get comfortable coming off the ball. Also they are undiciplined, just really good athletes. [u][b]Keep em confused Dayton[/b][/u].
[/quote]

Blind leading the blind...... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1321443" timestamp="1352210684"]
Yawn!!!  This is thread is so off topic.....well, I guess it really isn't, but has become a yawn for sure!! ;D

Ok, Since our hiney's (?) got paddled by both of your teams, I'll just say this 'cause I can.  The game will be an [b]amazing[/b] game and just wished I could be there.  Like so many games of this caliber, with so much riding on the W, it really can go both ways!  I do feel SC has the advantage on offense based on games I've watched.  Certainly they have the passing advantage, but the those receivers gotta catch it.  If they do, look out.  I saw too many "in the hands" drops against BH.  Maybe they were "too" open, I don't know.  Dayton better air it out way more than they did against BH.  14 attempts or so won't cut it against this team as Dayton's running game; albeit good, is going to get shanked liked it did against BH!  To say Dayton's D is better than BH's, well of course, I differ in that...but since Dayton didn't hardly pass during that game, what I saw, was BH was every bit as good as Dayton's.  Secondary isn't, but well, if you don't pass against BH it's a moot point!
Both teams have plenty speed so it would be fun watching both teams get into the open field.  So, if the weather really did impact Dayton like I think it did, AND, if SC's coaching staff really did hold everything back as some of you say, look out on Friday.  Get both team's speed in the open field and that scoreboard really will look our country's deficit clock! 
Although I "think" I want Dayton to win (only because of our long history together and being neighbors - NOT because of any affiliations with any of the yahoos from Dayton on here), SC might just come out on top.  I think rushing wise, they're fairly equal; passing goes to SC. Defense I have to say goes to SC; but since we didn't pass against them, I have no idea how good their secondary is.
As for as you 20-4A guys, you beat your chest for your guys, we'll beat our chest for our guys and when next week comes, we'll all see.  I think both the D1 matchups will be wayyyyy better than either side seems to think.
[/quote]
Well said.

[quote name="broncoman" post="1321298" timestamp="1352172532"]
Wow summercreek it ain't, you are easy, in alot of different ways I'm sure. The other thread got a little racial, I didn't, but if the shoe fits, then wear it. Your name calling shows your intelegents, therefor I feel kind of bad for even engaging in a conversation with someone of your limited intellect. I have read your past posts and realize that you don't know squat about football, but you love to flap those gums.
[/quote]When you insult someone's intelegents make sure you spell it right yourself.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1321693" timestamp="1352224641"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=105579.msg1321298#msg1321298 date=1352172532]
Wow summercreek it ain't, you are easy, in alot of different ways I'm sure. The other thread got a little racial, I didn't, but if the shoe fits, then wear it. Your name calling shows your intelegents, therefor I feel kind of bad for even engaging in a conversation with someone of your limited intellect. I have read your past posts and realize that you don't know squat about football, but you love to flap those gums.
[/quote]When you insult someone's intelegents make sure you spell it right yourself.
[/quote]I think he was being sarcastic. ???

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1321758" timestamp="1352227185"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=105579.msg1321735#msg1321735 date=1352226584]
Better make sure your boys got everything strapped up good and tight Friday night.
[/quote]Ive talked to some of them and they are ready, they have been there, so you just make sure your boys are ready! ;)
[/quote]yep make sure them SC chin straps are on tight...

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1321758" timestamp="1352227185"]
Better make sure your boys got everything strapped up good and tight Friday night.
[/quote]Ive talked to some of them and they are ready, they have been there, so you just make sure your boys are ready! ;)
[/quote]
They cant wait....linebackers will be head-hunting friday ;)

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1321698" timestamp="1352224829"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105579.msg1321693#msg1321693 date=1352224641]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=105579.msg1321298#msg1321298 date=1352172532]
[/quote]I think he was being sarcastic. ???
[/quote]
ya think? lol I can't wait for them Broncos to go Michael Vick on them Bullpups. This will be one heck of a game, and i got one of the best seats in the house. ;D

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1321693" timestamp="1352224641"]
[/quote]

That's how he spells  ;D

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1321400" timestamp="1352203829"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=105579.msg1321327#msg1321327 date=1352173757]
[/quote]
[/quote]

ROFLH! ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1321764" timestamp="1352227370"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=105579.msg1321758#msg1321758 date=1352227185]
[/quote]
[/quote]

In my best coon-ars Saints voice, "you got to affect the head"....... ;D ;D

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1321764" timestamp="1352227370"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=105579.msg1321758#msg1321758 date=1352227185]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yep. Head hunting.....We taking head offs*singing*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83