Deweyville @ Hemphill predictions/comments

Whether this game is close or a blowout is if Twine is playing. If he's playing, then I'm gonna say Deweyville by 3 touchdowns. If he's not playing, it's goin to be a score similar to Hemphill's game last week against Groveton.

[quote name="DP8036" post="1306588" timestamp="1350861087"]
Whether this game is close or a blowout is if Twine is playing. If he's playing, then I'm gonna say Deweyville by 3 touchdowns. If he's not playing, it's goin to be a score similar to Hemphill's game last week against Groveton.
[/quote]
DV wins this in a blowout. I heard Twine is out for the season. DV will still win easily even if Twine plays. It just wasn't the same without his brother.

[/quote]

whether twine is there or not, the pirates are shutting them down. not making predictions on the score, just know pirates will be ready to play come friday night at 7:30.

[quote name="Semi_Pro" post="1309185" timestamp="1351170665"]
[quote author=ccs link=topic=105011.msg1308316#msg1308316 date=1351039880]
the superstars are playing and they are all on deweyville
[/quote]

Let's not get crazy and pretend Deweyville even has one "superstar."  That being said, I'll take DV because they are the better team.
[/quote]

You're right. We don't have one superstar. Because we split our run game with 6 different backs, and what passing yards we have we split with atleast 4 receivers. Everyone contributes, we don't depend on one person. Unlike Hemphill.

[quote name="Greatest Ever" post="1309493" timestamp="1351190795"]
Hemphill 48
Deweyville 20

Deweyville's wheels fall off in the second quarter.
[/quote]

The only way that score would ever happen, is if Hemphill got a good defense. And I don't see that happening in a week.

[/quote]
It does not matter if twine plays or not Deweyville will win this game and for you SEMI_PRO you are right we dont have one super star we have several super stars

GO PIRATES!!!!!!
        # 10  IS THE MAN

It does not matter if twine plays or not Deweyville will win this game and for you SEMI_PRO you are right we dont have one super star we have several super stars
u r so right we have alot of players with not only talent but heart

[quote name="DP8036" post="1309261" timestamp="1351176951"]
[quote author=Semi_Pro link=topic=105011.msg1309185#msg1309185 date=1351170665]
[quote author=ccs link=topic=105011.msg1308316#msg1308316 date=1351039880]
the superstars are playing and they are all on deweyville
[/quote]

Let's not get crazy and pretend Deweyville even has one "superstar."  That being said, I'll take DV because they are the better team.
[/quote]

You're right. We don't have one superstar. Because we split our run game with 6 different backs, and what passing yards we have we split with atleast 4 receivers. Everyone contributes, we don't depend on one person. Unlike Hemphill.
[/quote]

Which is exactly what I said... thanks for backing me up! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami