Pearland Dawson at Goose Creek Memorial Game Thread/Dawson wins 41-14!

WOSgrad

Your idiot lack of execution and had chance to make plays cause us the game.  Come on and critizing the coach will get you a lot of points with your son.  Maybe he didn't play enough.  This game and tc game you just can't make little mistakes.  I look for GCM to run the table on the last four games.

Hey we do appreciate you coming out of the woodwork their Luke.  Brick by Brick.  Go get them Patriots.

Guest UHCoog14
Boyd could coach circles around you. He did not miss one tackle, miss one block, or drop one pass. Dawson was the better team. Period.

Time to focus on Friendswood

why do you defend boyd so much gcmpats? I'm sure you see the same things everyone else see. yea our kids made some mistakes but you cannot tell me that you can't see boyd makes a lot of mistakes too and his attitude of being just mediocre is being shown through the kids attitudes. That's all because people like you make excuses for him.
I dont know about everyone else in Baytown but we want to win and we can't do it until we get a coach that desires the same. QUIT DEFENDING MEDIOCRITY!

Guest UHCoog14
Coach Boyd is the head football coach at GCM.

I'm going to support him and his staff. I also support the athletes of GCM.

You will never hear me criticize a high school coach. Not going to do it.

I want to win at EVERYTHING.

I don't understand what Boyd has done to promote being mediocre.  I don't understand why anyone would not want to win.  I'm sure your about to lay out a whole list of good reasons he wants to he mediocre instead of winning cause that makes perfect sense.

When does the responsibility get put on the kids mine included for fumbling the football, dropping the pass, missing the tackle.  I want my kid to learn that life is tough and you have to make something for yourself & not excuses made.  There are great coaches on that staff supporting those kids.

So I guess I'm wrong for trying to support the team.  The teams of the past two years would have fallen apart during the TC/Dawson games when adversity hit.

Bring on Fwood.  The Patriots are coming. 

Example: did you read the article in the baytown sun about us being "outmanned" are something of the sort.
why would you as a coach put that in a newspaper article. its like you dont think you can win before you even start the game so how do you expect your players to think any differently. i dont care if it was the number one ranked team you should never have doubt in your mind that you can beat any team at any time
The kids showed tonight that they can play with anyone its time for the coach to do the same.PERIOD!

[quote name="GCMrbDAD" post="1299041" timestamp="1350103482"]
Example: did you read the article in the baytown sun about us being "outmanned" are something of the sort.
why would you as a coach put that in a newspaper article. its like you dont think you can win before you even start the game so how do you expect your players to think any differently. i dont care if it was the number one ranked team you should never have doubt in your mind that you can beat any team at any time
The kids showed tonight that they can play with anyone its time for the coach to do the same.PERIOD!
[/quote]

Ok,  I will say this once.., do not bash kids or coaches!!

[quote name="GCMrbDAD" post="1299092" timestamp="1350105835"]
I have never said anything about a kid and I'm dont think I'm bashing the coach I'm just simply telling the triuth. Did I get reported?  My bad.
[/quote]

Not that I am aware of.  The Admins and Mods do read the threads as much as possible.  If you two want to discuss this, do so privately by PM.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1299096" timestamp="1350106121"]
[quote author=GCMrbDAD link=topic=104588.msg1299092#msg1299092 date=1350105835]
I have never said anything about a kid and I'm dont think I'm bashing the coach I'm just simply telling the triuth. Did I get reported?  My bad.
[/quote]

Not that I am aware of.  The Admins and Mods do read the threads as much as possible.  If you two want to discuss this, do so privately by PM.
[/quote]

How can you warn this guy while you are on another thread in all caps hammering the play calling for Nederland. A bit hypocritical huh?

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1299104" timestamp="1350106535"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=104588.msg1299096#msg1299096 date=1350106121]
[quote author=GCMrbDAD link=topic=104588.msg1299092#msg1299092 date=1350105835]
I have never said anything about a kid and I'm dont think I'm bashing the coach I'm just simply telling the triuth. Did I get reported?  My bad.http://setxsports.com/forum/Themes/core/images/bbc/hr.gif
[/quote]

[/quote]
[color=red]glad someone else said it[/color]

How can you warn this guy while you are on another thread in all caps hammering the play calling for Nederland. A bit hypocritical huh?
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder