Tarkington at Shepherd Game Thread/Shepherd wins 54-14!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Touchdown22" post="1299941" timestamp="1350172044"]
I predicted shepherd by 21 but wow. I also predict they will beat Liberty by 7, Splendora by 14, and upset Cleveland by 6. Everyone is going to underestimate Shepherd's QB Everitt's running abiity.
[/quote]
This was a pretty impressive win by Shepherd, and I think they are getting better, but don't get carried away with them making the playoffs just yet.  They might compete with liberty and splendora this year, and may pull off 1 or 2 wins with these teams.  Beating Cleveland may not happen yet this year.  Good to see the other half of San Jacinto County getting better, and looking forward to an all San Jacinto county playoff game in the future. 

Shepherd still has a ton of work to do, They are not even thinking about the playoffs. They are thinking one day at a time to improve the entire program. This years team is starting something that has been missing for many years in Shepherd. Hard work pays off and those boys deserve every win they get. It takes years of hard work and sacrafice and for the parents to support the coaches to build a good program like some have and that is what Coach Keel and company intend to do. You haven't seen the Shepherd folks get on here and predict a win or even mouth off about the play. We know there is a long way to go. But don't get me wrong we are playing every game to make it to the playoffs, will that happen most will say no but that is why you play the games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder