3. West Brook

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Barber's Hill

7. LC-M

8. Nederland

9. Vidor

10.PN-G/Lumberton

Is this really the last rankings? I think Dayton should be above central even though they lost to nederland and lcm They (dayton) beat central twice! Also I know lumberton lost to png twice but finished ahead of them in district. Lumberton beat lcm twice and also beat nederland twice! I know lcm did better overall in district but nederland didn't. Lumberton also split one with vidor. Lumberton should be atleast 8th. I know they got blasted away by dayton that one time but they won 3 out of there last 4 beating nederland,lcm,and vidor! other than that I agree with the rest of the rankings

Is this the

Big School (5A-4A)

1. Ozen

2. Memorial

3. West Brook

4. Central

5. Dayton

6. Barber's Hill

7. LC-M

8. Nederland

9. Vidor

10.PN-G/Lumberton

Is this really the last rankings? I think Dayton should be above central even though they lost to nederland and lcm They (dayton) beat central twice! Also I know lumberton lost to png twice but finished ahead of them in district. Lumberton beat lcm twice and also beat nederland twice! I know lcm did better overall in district but nederland didn't. Lumberton also split one with vidor. Lumberton should be atleast 8th. I know they got blasted away by dayton that one time but they won 3 out of there last 4 beating nederland,lcm,and vidor! other than that I agree with the rest of the rankings

Is this the

What about Memorial beating Ozen twice? and Dayton beating Central twice? We demand a recount..... >:(;)

ok solja first off ya we lost to LCM..but dont forget one of our best players A.J. Dugat was in In School Suspension and couldnt play. So that was a huge loss and yall cannot say yall are better than us when we beat yall twice. Come on now..its good to be loyal to your school but to say that yall our better than us..hmmm...think about that..

Results, not excuses is my saying.  If you wanna talk about players missing, one of our bigs has been out.  He quit inthe middle of a game.  Dude was 6'6" and you dont' hear us complaining saying that's the reason that we lost to yall the second go around.  'If it's in the game, it's inthe game' is what I always say.  Yea, yall did down us twice, no denying that.  But from the outside looking in, people gonna say, how in the hell did you get blown out by LC-M and lose to the cellar dwellers?  You think about that. And that would be why Central is above Dayton on the rankings.

lol, yall better than us but yall lost to LC-M, matter of fact, got blown away by LC-M.  WTH????  Yall lost to Nederland?  I figure it evens it's self out.  As far as football, yall did get the best of us.  No excuses.

Dayton got the best of y'all in basketball too from what I can see.  Even won the Coin toss ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa