WB FANS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no kids at WB right now... have nephew that's a freshman at WB and son in middle school... to be honest, I'm not a big fan of what happened with all the quality coaches that were there.  There are still some good classes ahead for WB...but not showing good signs that the hiring of this new staff was an improvement over the one that left...Could I do a better job? ABSO-FREAKIN -LUTELY..but I'm not qualified  :P

I do believe more support would have came from the fans had we hired from with in...JMO

It's difficult to support something you don't believe in...

I'll support my nephew, if he chooses to continue to play, and support my son when he gets there...and if he chooses to play.

Other than that....there  wasnt anything different going on now, that wasnt going on 3-4 yrs ago...accept, the shoe is on the other foot...

You couldn't pay anyone to talk smack from OZEN/CENTRAL/PAM 3-4 yrs ago...or they thought they could (then the Arse whipin would be unleashed by WB), but guys like scooter(and a few PAM fans), soulja(CEN), and maybe ozensfinest(Ozen)....for the rest of the new haters, the West will rise again...

[quote name="SgtFoosball" post="1293937" timestamp="1349624529"]
I have no kids at WB right now... have nephew that's a freshman at WB and son in middle school... to be honest, I'm not a big fan of what happened with all the quality coaches that were there.  There are still some good classes ahead for WB...but not showing good signs that the hiring of this new staff was an improvement over the one that left...Could I do a better job? ABSO-FREAKIN -LUTELY..but I'm not qualified  :P

I do believe more support would have came from the fans had we hired from with in...JMO

I'll support my nephew, if he chooses to continue to play, and support my son when he gets there...and if he chooses to play.

Other than that....there  wasnt anything different going on now, that wasnt going on 3-4 yrs ago...accept, the shoe is on the other foot...

You couldn't pay anyone to talk smack from OZEN/CENTRAL/PAM 3-4 yrs ago...or they thought they could (then the Arse whipin would be unleashed by WB), but guys like scooter(and a few PAM fans), soulja(CEN), and maybe ozensfinest(Ozen)....for the rest of the new haters, the West will rise again...
[/quote]Which 8th grade RB yall gonna pay under the table to go to the Brook?

***stirs pot***

[quote name="SgtFoosball" post="1293948" timestamp="1349624883"]
The RB is a freshman...but this staff has him playing LB...Caleb Bluett's younger brother...IMO, he'll be the best of the BLUETTs...that's saying ALOT!!

He's good enough to go both ways and start at any school.
[/quote]

Is this kid on the freshman team that came to PA for the first game?

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1293959" timestamp="1349625468"]
[quote author=SgtFoosball link=topic=104302.msg1293948#msg1293948 date=1349624883]
The RB is a freshman...but this staff has him playing LB...Caleb Bluett's younger brother...IMO, he'll be the best of the BLUETTs...that's saying ALOT!!

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not sure PATNA, but he wears #42

[quote name="SgtFoosball" post="1293962" timestamp="1349625641"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=104302.msg1293959#msg1293959 date=1349625468]
[quote author=SgtFoosball link=topic=104302.msg1293948#msg1293948 date=1349624883]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not sure PATNA, but he wears #42
[/quote]

Gotcha  Hermano...wonder where ole poppa blue been

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1294001" timestamp="1349627880"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104302.msg1293984#msg1293984 date=1349626866]
Wait a minute.  How did my name get places in this... As a 'hater'...
[/quote]lol  ;D
[/quote]
I know Buddy like WB...he has a signed Bruce Reyes Jr shirt!!!

[quote name="SgtWang-thang-thaya-thonya-thanga-thang" post="1293937" timestamp="1349624529"]

[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="SgtWang-thang-thaya-thonya-thanga-thang" post="1294002" timestamp="1349627999"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104302.msg1294001#msg1294001 date=1349627880]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104302.msg1293984#msg1293984 date=1349626866]
[/quote]lol  ;D
[/quote]
I know Buddy like WB...he has a signed Bruce Reyes Jr shirt!!!
[/quote]**throws up**  :P

[quote name="SgtWang-thang-thaya-thonya-thanga-thang" post="1293990" timestamp="1349627026"]
[/quote]
You have it tattooed across ur chest PATNA
[/quote] Hahaha.  Whatever, Man.  Lol

Most of us are still here, but unfortunately, there hasn't been much to rave about, as of late. And for the record, I'm still willing to give the new HC a chance to prove himself, worthy or otherwise. But so far, it doesn't look favorable for him having a lasting tenure at WB. After 5 games, this season, the offense has yet to find any rhythm, or consistency. The defense, while doing a decent job, is just getting worn down because they are on the field for so long. As longtime Bruin fans, and alumni, we don't expect to win every game we play in.....that would be unrealistic. However, we do expect to get out there and at least compete! Which is something Flanagan, up to this point, has not been able to do on a consistent basis. Again, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but something is going to have to change.....rapidly, or he just may be the shortest tenured coach at Brook. We expect a better product than what has been put on the field, this year. But, win or lose, I will still be there to support my Bruins.

[quote name="SgtWang-thang-thaya-thonya-thanga-thang" post="1293937" timestamp="1349624529"]

[/quote]

funny sarge...the  same thing can be said about westbrook 2002-till stump showed up...PAM was whipping wb for 2-3 years. most of the PAM fans have no kids playing for PAM we just support our team...win or lose...sounds like you are the typical fair weather westbrook fan.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1294069" timestamp="1349635212"]
Most of us are still here, but unfortunately, there hasn't been much to rave about, as of late. And for the record, I'm still willing to give the new HC a chance to prove himself, worthy or otherwise. But so far, it doesn't look favorable for him having a lasting tenure at WB. After 5 games, this season, the offense has yet to find any rhythm, or consistency. The defense, while doing a decent job, is just getting worn down because they are on the field for so long. As longtime Bruin fans, and alumni, we don't expect to win every game we play in.....that would be unrealistic. However, we do expect to get out there and at least compete! Which is something Flanagan, up to this point, has not been able to do on a consistent basis. Again, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but something is going to have to change.....rapidly, or he just may be the shortest tenured coach at Brook. We expect a better product than what has been put on the field, this year. But, win or lose, I will still be there to support my Bruins.
[/quote]

props man for sticking to your team...the sarge makes it hard for me to wish brook well lol,but last night,i wanted the brook to make it close atleast...seems as though wb hit 4-5 year droughts and then are good for about another 5 years...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder