upset? maybe?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1293782" timestamp="1349587090"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104297.msg1293771#msg1293771 date=1349586519]
no way lol. Aren't they ranked #1?
[/quote]Texas City had the game won from what i heard, they lost by 4, Dawson struggled the whole game.
[/quote]Yea but I don't think GCM can pull it off, but who knows, strange things happen. ;)

I am sorry, but I've seen GCM several times including once this year and if Pearland Dawson is anywhere close to the same talent level as they were last year, this will get ugly quick... No offense GCM, but these guys are huge and fast and GCM is no match. But kudos for having hope. On paper, GCM gets destroyed. But who knows, a few fumbles, bad calls, snaps going over punters heads and you could have a ball game..

i would say it's possible. i know texas city have been young on defense and for two years they have taken dawson to the wire!! maybe gcm staff needs to get a hold of the tc vs dawson game film to see what they are doing to keep up?? i think dawson's defense is suspect because they will let teams back into it...

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1293854" timestamp="1349617516"]
I dont think this dawson team has the talent they have had in the past few years. They lost alot of seniors last year and that texas city game makes them suspect to me. Do I think gcm will beat them no but I would like to see it. Do I think dawson is the #1 team in the state. Doubt it.
[/quote]

They are #1 until proven otherwise.  Now are they the best team?  I don't think so.  I think they are a top 10 team, but not a worthy #1.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1293866" timestamp="1349618386"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104297.msg1293854#msg1293854 date=1349617516]
I dont think this dawson team has the talent they have had in the past few years. They lost alot of seniors last year and that texas city game makes them suspect to me. Do I think gcm will beat them no but I would like to see it. Do I think dawson is the #1 team in the state. Doubt it.
[/quote]

They are #1 until proven otherwise.  Now are they the best team?  I don't think so.  I think they are a top 10 team, but not a worthy #1.
[/quote]

agreed!!! i think the coaching my might be suspect too...good athletes and letting tc stick around???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476