H-F and PAM a match made for a State Championship!!!!!!!

H-F's Fresh lost to our JV-b team lastnight 18-0. That's not my point, H-F has some really good looking players. I was so impressed with they size and fight in those kids.  I would like to invite all those student athletes over to PAM this off season so we can be ready by 2013 - 2014 summer. Lets make it happen!!!!  STATE CHAMPS ON THREE. 1-2-3 STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send me a pm if you have any questions.

[quote name="409Fan" post="1291189" timestamp="1349452338"]
You shouldn't be able match PAM with anyone. JV, Freshman, or Varsity. You have a whole city of student athletes to yourself. You're supposed to win
[/quote]

you completely missed the whole point of the thread smh...well,all he was doing was saying how good H-F were on the freshman level and the size. for a freshman team to hang with a jv-B team is impressive. also inviting them to work out with PAM players during the summer so both can improve. good grief!! people take shots all day at PAM...

[quote name="409Fan" post="1291189" timestamp="1349452338"]
You shouldn't be able match PAM with anyone. JV, Freshman, or Varsity. You have a whole city of student athletes to yourself. You're supposed to win
[/quote]lol the object of this thread went about 10 feet above your head smh

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1291397" timestamp="1349467198"]
[quote author=409Fan link=topic=104169.msg1291189#msg1291189 date=1349452338]
[/quote]lol the object of this thread went about 10 feet above your head smh
[/quote]

I was thinking more like Boeing 747 above his head.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02