C.E. King at Summer Creek Game Thread/Summer Creek wins 34-9

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Lions#80" post="1291311" timestamp="1349461416"]
oops, thought this was the Dayton/Crosby thread, Sorry ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] I know right! yall or as someone (i'm sure they were from BH) clearly pointed out "ya'll" which is short for you all... know that you can start a thread titled Dayton Crosby if only this would have happened or this should have happened I don't know why that happened.. because we dropped the ball... thats why.. no it's because CROSBY stinks...  ;D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1291313" timestamp="1349461626"]
[quote author=JohnSmith link=topic=104137.msg1291303#msg1291303 date=1349460320]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104137.msg1291286#msg1291286 date=1349458690]
I dont even think you were at the game. One of the fumbles was on 4th down and he was well short of the first. Its on youtube if you want to see it. Dayton also had an int. The dropped td in the endzone is because the kid had the crap knocked out of him. Thats on youtube to.
[/quote]And the other so called TD dropped pass was right after the hard hit in the endzone and we had a player a few steps from hitting him.  That's why he dropped it, he heard the foot steps coming.  And think that is on Video also.
[/quote]#88 dropped two td's in a row. One he just dropped with the kid a couple of yards away, Crosby ran the exact same play and he dropped it again, the hit cam after the ball went through his hands. #15 dropped one in the back but the Dayton kid was trying to make a play. Aston did fumble on 4th dn but the kid just swiped the ball out of his hand. Just 'cause a mare was close doesn't mean he wouldn't have shook them. I saw how proud y'all were of Chambers run on King but the twins have 25 of those apiece from their sophomore year. Like I said though, we can save this for next year since there's no way we will see y'all again. However, I will be talking ish on Dayton threads after y'all end the season on a three game losing streak. It will be similiar to the three year losing streak once my son gets on the varsity.
[/quote]

the second ball #88 dropped was not in the endzone..... he was on about the 15....

I referenced the Chambers run in lieu of someone(probably you) saying he slid when he crossed the line of scrimmage. I could care less how many runs of that sort the twins have. Totally different players who have received plenty of praise from our fans. Your issue is, you can't give any (real... not backhanded) credit to Dayton because you keep those red glasses on all the time.

You keep talking... and we'll be here to remind you how often you're wrong when we don't lose 3 in a row, when your kid plays varsity ball and any other time you wanna talk out of your backside.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1291335" timestamp="1349463206"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=104137.msg1291313#msg1291313 date=1349461626]
[quote author=JohnSmith link=topic=104137.msg1291303#msg1291303 date=1349460320]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104137.msg1291286#msg1291286 date=1349458690]
I dont even think you were at the game. One of the fumbles was on 4th down and he was well short of the first. Its on youtube if you want to see it. Dayton also had an int. The dropped td in the endzone is because the kid had the crap knocked out of him. Thats on youtube to.
[/quote]And the other so called TD dropped pass was right after the hard hit in the endzone and we had a player a few steps from hitting him.  That's why he dropped it, he heard the foot steps coming.  And think that is on Video also.
[/quote]#88 dropped two td's in a row. One he just dropped with the kid a couple of yards away, Crosby ran the exact same play and he dropped it again, the hit cam after the ball went through his hands. #15 dropped one in the back but the Dayton kid was trying to make a play. Aston did fumble on 4th dn but the kid just swiped the ball out of his hand. Just 'cause a mare was close doesn't mean he wouldn't have shook them. I saw how proud y'all were of Chambers run on King but the twins have 25 of those apiece from their sophomore year. Like I said though, we can save this for next year since there's no way we will see y'all again. However, I will be talking ish on Dayton threads after y'all end the season on a three game losing streak. It will be similiar to the three year losing streak once my son gets on the varsity.
[/quote] Sorry your wrong again #15 caught the td pass on Dayton's side of the field where we had the best view he had partial possession then got the holly crap knocked out of him and the ball flew out of his hands the next route he ran he heard pony tracks and quickly got rid of the evidence.
[/quote]#15 did score a receiving td, he dropped another when he jumped over the Dayton kid's head. I'm talking about #88, Crosby drove down the field and hit him in the endzone and he dropped it. Crosby ran the exact same play and that's when he got hit after the ball went through his hands. Maybe you thought the hit was hard or he heard footsteps 'cause you're a mare fan, but pretty much looks like all the other drops we have on the year. Crosby is not used to trying to throw the ball this much so the kids are still getting acclimated to Riordan's system and playcalling, or so I hope.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1291345" timestamp="1349463843"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=104137.msg1291335#msg1291335 date=1349463206]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=104137.msg1291313#msg1291313 date=1349461626]
[/quote] Sorry your wrong again #15 caught the td pass on Dayton's side of the field where we had the best view he had partial possession then got the holly crap knocked out of him and the ball flew out of his hands the next route he ran he heard pony tracks and quickly got rid of the evidence.
[/quote]#15 did score a receiving td, he dropped another when he jumped over the Dayton kid's head. I'm talking about #88, Crosby drove down the field and hit him in the endzone and he dropped it. Crosby ran the exact same play and that's when he got hit after the ball went through his hands. Maybe you thought the hit was hard or he heard footsteps 'cause you're a mare fan, but pretty much looks like all the other drops we have on the year. [b]Crosby is not used to trying to throw the ball this much so the kids are still getting acclimated to Riordan's system and playcalling, or so I hope.[/b]
[/quote]

I wanna be nice here for a second.... I hope for the cougs sake, they do get used to it. It will make them a much better team. As long as they don't have a legit passing attack, they'll keep getting the same results against most good teams. When they were completing passes against SC, they were in the game.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1291320" timestamp="1349462511"]
Watch the video. The kid was 10 yds from the endzone with people all around him. Besides crosby kicked a fieldgoal on that poss. Lets say he did catch it. You cant have the field goal and the td. [size=24pt][color=purple]I hope your kid wasnt a freshman. They got killed. [/color][/size]You wont say anything after the season but you will change your screen name.
[/quote]

[quote name="octfeb" post="1291340" timestamp="1349463561"]
and what video? on toups pg.? I wanna see it..
[/quote]yeah its on toups. All he has to do is watch the video but I think reality will hurt to much. Our sophmores made crosby look silly and barton hit one of the twins and knocked his helmet off. To his credit he held onto the ball though.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1291345" timestamp="1349463843"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=104137.msg1291335#msg1291335 date=1349463206]
[/quote]#15 did score a receiving td, he dropped another when he jumped over the Dayton kid's head. I'm talking about #88, Crosby drove down the field and hit him in the endzone and he dropped it. Crosby ran the exact same play and that's when he got hit after the ball went through his hands. Maybe you thought the hit was hard or he heard footsteps 'cause you're a mare fan, but pretty much looks like all the other drops we have on the year. Crosby is not used to trying to throw the ball this much so the kids are still getting acclimated to Riordan's system and playcalling, or so I hope.
[/quote] Man you make alot of excuses for your team ! Bottom line the Bronco's are a superior team to the kitties and we prove it on the score board : But don't feel bad you and some of the Bh fan's are good smack talkers though, guess you have to be good at something.

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1291349" timestamp="1349464130"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104137.msg1291320#msg1291320 date=1349462511]
Watch the video. The kid was 10 yds from the endzone with people all around him. Besides crosby kicked a fieldgoal on that poss. Lets say he did catch it. You cant have the field goal and the td. [size=24pt][color=purple]I hope your kid wasnt a freshman. They got killed. [/color][/size]You wont say anything after the season but you will change your screen name.
[/quote]
[/quote]replace killed with beat if it offends you. I think the score was 56-6.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami