Super 16 Extravaganza

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1293689" timestamp="1349581828"]
Who's all playing for Ned? They should have their starters and perhaps their entire team there.
[/quote]
Lormier and Taylor did not play this weekend along with 3 FB kids, and English did not play in 2nd half against Bellaire bc of an injury. He played today, and the team lost by 2 against HCYA.

Jim Hicks ‏@RcsSports

Central is in semis with 51-50 victory over Yates. #super16

Court Cred ‏@courtcred

The atmosphere in this gym right now rivals one of a state semi game. Central Freshman Nigel Pearson has picked up his teams slack.

Jim Hicks ‏@RcsSports

Pearland knocks off strake Jesuit and Beaumont Central is headn home after Yates game. Thus, Pearland gets bye into championship! #super16

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
Central elected not to play in the game against Pearland ,because they felt like they had proven their point  :-\......not sure why but they did well out there congrats to Central on a strong showing.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1294524" timestamp="1349702382"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=103986.msg1294414#msg1294414 date=1349670689]
Yates had about 25 players on their bench. Had to be 9th grade on up. I predict Wise will leave Yates  within two years.
[/quote]

Yes, he will because he is now on the radar screen.
[/quote]He's been on the radar for several year now. I predict he's leaving based on the younger talent I see coming up.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
I agree with freeze1914 gotta play that game. What's happens if during the season he gets hurt, do you cancel all your district games. It's just basketball not nuclear physics.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
One of them was not all of them. Its just like last year when they could have played for the district title outright but instead let Nederland go in as the 1st seed. And again they chose to go there with 6 players and at the end of the day are you satisfied with just showing up and beating Yates.The mentality has to change amongst our young athletes, are we teaching them that if you win a couple of games and beat a great team its ok if you dont play wanna anymore ,cause you proved your point.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami