WELL ITS THAT TIME, KIRBYVILLE @ NEWTON

GATA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1288494" timestamp="1349146378"]
Thats what I was saying a few weeks ago when he got banned. We will miss him if he is not here... I want me some kvillecats back!  ;D
[/quote]

I wonder if Rykerx secretly dropped the hammer on him and did not tell us ;D ;D

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1288536" timestamp="1349148436"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=103901.msg1288494#msg1288494 date=1349146378]
Thats what I was saying a few weeks ago when he got banned. We will miss him if he is not here... I want me some kvillecats back!  ;D
[/quote]

I wonder if Rykerx secretly dropped the hammer on him and did not tell us ;D ;D
[/quote]i dont think he has logged in since they got beat.  ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="jimmyw" post="1288902" timestamp="1349199772"]
When does a dynasty start and what makes it end. just wondering!
[/quote]

Ask Lake Travis ;)

The Cavalier football team won five consecutive state championships.
That, my friend is a dynasty!!

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1288907" timestamp="1349199866"]
[quote author=jimmyw link=topic=103901.msg1288902#msg1288902 date=1349199772]
[/quote]

Ask Lake Travis ;)

The Cavalier football team won five consecutive state championships.
That, my friend is a dynasty!!
[/quote]Yep, Dont think that will happen again in [b][size=10pt]4A[/size][/b].  ;)

And i called around the local hospitals, no sign of kvillecats, i guess he high-tailed it to Louisiana since he saw this was Newton week in Kville, so you might wanna check your local swamps over yonder.  ;) :D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1289171" timestamp="1349215566"]
And i called around the local hospitals, no sign of kvillecats, i guess he high-tailed it to Louisiana since he saw this was Newton week in Kville, so you might wanna check your local swamps over yonder.  ;) :D
[/quote]

I live close to the river and there have been buzzards circling over the Louisiana side near Old River for a couple days now. I would have bet the buzzards wouldn't have touched him though. ;)

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="1289274" timestamp="1349225254"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=103901.msg1289256#msg1289256 date=1349223645]
[IMG]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a617/tatersalad11/Preview2_zpsfd2cd211.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
LMAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]That's a good one,prolly in newton at the local coffee shop saying he was born and raised as an eagle.

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="1287664" timestamp="1349077426"]
kirbyville was good for a period of time but the
talent level is nothing ANYwhere close to what it was..

newton continuously reloads.. newton by plenty..
[/quote] Newton was fortunate to get WT back otherwise that program would have struggled bro. WT is doing a great job filling Coach Barbay shoes. The talent level is good in Kirbyville, but several players are playing out of their position.

[quote name="jimmyw" post="1288902" timestamp="1349199772"]
[/quote]  :'(
when u lose a dynasty ends,  dynasty is a period of time that u dominate .much like Nebraska in late 90s and Miami late eighths early 90s those where what u call dynasties ... Carthage, Dangerfield there four year dynasty ended last year.

Yes, stack the box, please. DJ will make that decision look intelligent. Kvillecats knows what Newton can't do just like he knows what Kirbyville CAN do. Fortunate to get WT or that program would have struggled? Your expansive knowledge of every program around continues to make me laugh. Kirbyville better be worried about their own program and the talent it doesn't have available or in the pipeline. Why the hiding after Kirbyville dominated Anahuac Kvillecats?

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1289421" timestamp="1349238425"]
Stack the box and force Dean to throw and Newton is done. C'mon Coach Neece come up with some kind of game plan...DANG!!!
[/quote] stack the box! Do you really think oragefield liberty and bridge city didn't do that ... Newton didn't pass there way to 4-0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder