Nederland beats Vidor in 20-4A showdown

AggiesAreWe

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1287629" timestamp="1349061888"]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=103881.msg1287568#msg1287568 date=1349057235]
Michael, I don't usually agree with your assessments, but I see your point with the offense. They are just not very consistent and seem to rely on big plays. I don't want to get into specifics but we need to put people away and stop jacking around, it's very frustrating, I'll leave it at that.
[/quote]

Lol have you guys been watching the same ones I have? We put away Crosby and Goose Creek pretty handily, we went blow for blow against one of the best teams in the state in Angleton after overcoming four first quarter turnovers and were a two point conversion away from a potential win, and beat a very good Vidor team on the road in a hostile environment. In each of those games, we put together long, solid drives. I dont get it? You can't beat everyone 56-0.
[/quote]
Great points Godog.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1287629" timestamp="1349061888"]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=103881.msg1287568#msg1287568 date=1349057235]
Michael, I don't usually agree with your assessments, but I see your point with the offense. They are just not very consistent and seem to rely on big plays. I don't want to get into specifics but we need to put people away and stop jacking around, it's very frustrating, I'll leave it at that.
[/quote]

Lol have you guys been watching the same ones I have? We put away Crosby and Goose Creek pretty handily, we went blow for blow against one of the best teams in the state in Angleton after overcoming four first quarter turnovers and were a two point conversion away from a potential win, and beat a very good Vidor team on the road in a hostile environment. In each of those games, we put together long, solid drives. I dont get it? You can't beat everyone 56-0.
[/quote] yes ya can... :)

[quote name="football04" post="1287568" timestamp="1349057235"]
[/quote] that's okay , I don't usually agree with yours either. ;) but we can't all be right, wouldn't be any fun here. You'll get it right eventually. Lol, just kidding. All in fun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder