Kirbyville @ ANAHUAC

Kville_Kats

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1279724" timestamp="1348406089"]
Kirbyville @ Home should win this one....and yes, so much is riding on the injured returning. I would like to hear some updates on Heywood, Jacko, and Brooks (wasn't he out also)
[/quote]

Yes actually heywood jacko breed brooks ang hughey were all out

[quote name="NewtonNation" post="1279701" timestamp="1348401917"]
I'm leaning toward Kirbyville in this one.

Kirbyville

Offense averages 18
Defense allows 30

Anahuac

Offense averages 15
Defense allows 30

The numbers are close but the Jasper game hurt Kirbyville's average.

Kirbyville 30
Anahuac 20
[/quote] well, thats not the case this coming up friday. Kirbyville 42 Anahuac 7

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="1279852" timestamp="1348419266"]
We've been dealing with injuries as well and just haven't been consistent on either side of the ball.  All signs point to a wildcat victory, but rooting for AP nonetheless!
[/quote] Lets hope an injury free ball game. I see Anahuac runs the spread offense, but the center is hiking the ball too high....not good!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1279854" timestamp="1348419450"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=103567.msg1279852#msg1279852 date=1348419266]
We've been dealing with injuries as well and just haven't been consistent on either side of the ball.  All signs point to a wildcat victory, but rooting for AP nonetheless!
[/quote] Lets hope an injury free ball game. I see Anahuac runs the spread offense, but the center is hiking the ball too high....not good!
[/quote]
Players really haven't bought in nor have they adjusted to the new system...that mixed with injuries doesn't bode well for my panthers.  However, there's no excuse for high snaps period...that's what 2adays, scrimmages and everyday practices are for!  Gonna be a long season, IMO

Anafanatic, i certainly agree and hope Anahuac get things turned around in a heart beat. However, i do believe Kirbyville will get their act together starting this friday. Kirbyville have an athletic team and potent passing attack and with our starting tailback (Haywood) back in the lineup along with a few more key players returning, it should be interesting.

[quote name="UHFALCON" post="1281514" timestamp="1348581949"]
If Anahuac can just hold steady and give Coach Murr a chance, he will get things right again.  Injuries are a part of the game and they are struggling right now, but the future will be bright.
[/quote]

I wish them all the luck and hope they do well in district...

next week!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami