PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL AT BELLAIRE BROADCAST/TITANS WIN! 41-7!

WOSgrad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1278644" timestamp="1348285130"]
So that is who PAM is.  Not bad not bad at all... 8)
[/quote] at first i thought it was gonna be a close game until i saw the Manvel score from their game last week, after that i thought PAM could win by way more. That D is active.

well from what i saw tonight,the titans are begining to gel. on offense,fisk is making the reads much cleaner than in week 0 and week 1. we will be loaded with rb's for awhile. those younger backs showed some spark,especially the freshman cam. #9 will have to find another roll. wr's were catching better tonight. flags were at a minimum, some were just bad calls. oline showed out tonight against a line waaaayyy bigger than them. same as the d-line. they over powered bellaire's HUGE o-line. defense did bend,but didn't break against a big power runner. that dude was a beast!!

as far as the 41 bg,that td was scored by the second team offense agaonst the second team defense. and they need to avg forty. since this is a team sport, i'll allow the second teamers points ;) :D

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1278747" timestamp="1348288910"]
well from what i saw tonight,the titans are begining to gel. on offense,fisk is making the reads much cleaner than in week 0 and week 1. we will be loaded with rb's for awhile. those younger backs showed some spark,especially the freshman cam. #9 will have to find another roll. wr's were catching better tonight. flags were at a minimum, some were just bad calls. oline showed out tonight against a line waaaayyy bigger than them. same as the d-line. they over powered bellaire's HUGE o-line. defense did bend,but didn't break against a big power runner. that dude was a beast!!

as far as the 41 bg,that td was scored by the second team offense agaonst the second team defense. and they need to avg forty. since this is a team sport, i'll allow the second teamers points ;) :D
[/quote]nope, you stated they would not score 40 all year, they did.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1278754" timestamp="1348289133"]
Did our Soph RB play?
[/quote]

No he was in street clothes. Other than the freshman, there was a JR RB #23 that made good of his opportunity tonight, I think he may have moved up the depth chart tonight.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1278810" timestamp="1348293946"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103455.msg1278754#msg1278754 date=1348289133]
Did our Soph RB play?
[/quote]

No he was in street clothes. Other than the freshman, there was a JR RB #23 that made good of his opportunity tonight, I think he may have moved up the depth chart tonight.
[/quote]another RB? thats like 4 we have. thats the deepest PAM has ever been at RB.  :o

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1278432" timestamp="1348281742"]
so this was the team that hung with Manvel?  ::)

Manvel is [b]overrated[/b]!

Havent gotten a Final yet Grad.
[/quote]Yeah they hung with Manvel if you say so... It was 35-13 Manvel with around 4:00 minutes left to play... and they didn't fumble 5 or 6 times either! Actually Manvel provided the heavy dosage of turnovers. 
To simplify it ... they more or less beat the back ups 14-7 in garbage time.  I'll tell coach to leave the foot on the gas to impress Mr. Garrity next go around.
HOKA HEY!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami