RESULTS Toups Graphics Week 3

For your reading...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Just six games in 4A this week.  Big game is in Dayton, the loser of thie game might just be drawing the Vidor Pirates in Round 1.  The Toups Graphics Power Rankings have been altered this week also.

Over the last two week Toups Graphics has predicted 19 correct with 1 incorrect.
Good luck to your team this week, and if you were on the several teams with a bye week, hopefully you can travel to another game to support the kids.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1276194" timestamp="1348087188"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103322.msg1275606#msg1275606 date=1348019064]
predicting a vidor dayton playoff game i see. that would definitely be interesting game. i would love to see the thread on that one lol.
[/quote]

Dont wish that on yourself..they will take a good team out the first round.
[/quote]
If what he predicts is right Dayton and Vidor wouldn't meet in the first round. We would meet in the 4th.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1276227" timestamp="1348089868"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=103322.msg1276194#msg1276194 date=1348087188]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103322.msg1275606#msg1275606 date=1348019064]
predicting a vidor dayton playoff game i see. that would definitely be interesting game. i would love to see the thread on that one lol.
[/quote]

Dont wish that on yourself..they will take a good team out the first round.
[/quote]
If what he predicts is right Dayton and Vidor wouldn't meet in the first round. We would meet in the 4th.
[/quote]correct.  If Dayton and Vidor are the division 2 #1 seeds they would meet in the quarter finals if they both keep winning.

Hmmmmmm...... a little off on this game preview:

20-4A COMPETITION
Livingston vs Silsbee 7:30 PM Tiger Stadium
[b]THE BATTLE OF VILLAGE CREEK[/b]
The Lions versus the Tigers. This should be an AWEsome game at Tiger Stadium. [b]Can the Tigers notch their second victory over a 20-4A opponent[/b], or will the Lions send the Silsbee fans home early? Who will win at Silsbee on Friday? Check back Thursday for the...
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

First of all, the Battle of Village Creek was last week when Silsbee beat Lumberton. Also, Silsbee has already beaten two 20-4A teams, LCM and Lumberton.

Get your facts straight. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1276248" timestamp="1348092865"]
Hmmmmmm...... a little off on this game preview:

20-4A COMPETITION
Livingston vs Silsbee 7:30 PM Tiger Stadium
[b]THE BATTLE OF VILLAGE CREEK[/b]
The Lions versus the Tigers. This should be an AWEsome game at Tiger Stadium. [b]Can the Tigers notch their second victory over a 20-4A opponent[/b], or will the Lions send the Silsbee fans home early? Who will win at Silsbee on Friday? Check back Thursday for the...
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

First of all, the Battle of Village Creek was last week when Silsbee beat Lumberton. Also, Silsbee has already beaten two 20-4A teams, LCM and Lumberton.

Get your facts straight. ;)
[/quote]Forgot about the LCM victory...  Silsbee might end up 3 and 1 on top of 20-4A, pretty impressive....  Anyways...
The FEARLESS PREDICTIONS ARE UP!!!
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Enjoy the reading, thanks for the edits, I appreciate them.

SHOULD BE AWESOME WEATHER THIS FRIDAY!!!  If your team is off, try to go to another game and support the kids!  IT FINALLY IS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE FALL!!!  AMEN!!!  (actually it is feeling like a nice summer day in July at the summer camp I work at, but I won't go there).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83