Saturday Headlines 9/22/12

BMTSoulja1

Broncos get sweet payback on Riordan & the Coogs after waiting since 08 for another shot @ the Sulphur Springs former OC.Coogs don't score 1/3 of the 69(23) points but Dayton matches the 48 scored in the Alamodome.Jerry Stewart heard yelling remember the Alamodome- home' struttin in his coonskin Davy Crockett hat  ;D

Bob Barker retired tv game host spotted @ the Ant Mound friday.The excited crowd w/name tags jumping up & down & Bob says I retired ya'll from da show but I love that Price is right show,now if you can guess the points left on the field tonight you could win free tickets for next home game to see Dayton w/picture w/ Purple 4 ever courtesy of Jack-In-The-Box;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1274762" timestamp="1347932113"]
Bob Barker retired tv game host spotted @ the Ant Mound friday.The excited crowd w/name tags jumping up & down & Bob says I retired ya'll from da show but I love that Price is right show,now if you can guess the points left on the field tonight you could win free tickets for next home game to see Dayton w/picture w/ Purple 4 ever courtesy of Jack-In-The-Box;D
[/quote]Woulnd't that be something, a picture of BHFAN wearing a Bronco shirt at the Dayton Jack In the Box.  It could happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124