District 10-2A div 1

BBfan061

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1283530" timestamp="1348779236"]
[quote author=longball24 link=topic=103298.msg1274471#msg1274471 date=1347910339]
wdv in for a long season. very weak line
[/quote]

Thats what they said last season!
[/quote]
Exactly. And one Anahuac butt-whoopin and 4 district wins later, we played arguably the best team in the region first round of the playoffs.

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1283631" timestamp="1348787890"]
Kountze is only thinking about Hardin at the moment....if we get past them with a win and I feel a battle,woodville next week to worry about...and who knows?let's roll Lions.
[/quote]

So you really think Kountze can beat Woodville? Basketball yes!!! District is a different story!! I think Kountze wins only 2 more games this season to Warren and Hardin!

[quote name="finger roll" post="1283783" timestamp="1348800068"]
Shhhhhhhhh.  Don't wake the sleeping giant. (Kountze)  There has always been a ton of athletes in Kountze but they always focus on basketball.  They could have a good football program........but that will take away from basketball success at the level Kountze in use to.
[/quote]Shhhhhhhhh....all basketball players are playing football now! So when you see one jumping over the secondary  ;D ;D just say  :'(

I hate to break to yall but kountze would not lose to HJ; ok plain and simple so EC you all are vulnerable and KVille i dont know so much will have to see how they do tomorrow; but if any of you think that "x" team is gonna just walk into kountze and easily handle the lions lmao sorry but you will leave sad and upset.

[quote name="wackpack" post="1283460" timestamp="1348776304"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=103298.msg1283438#msg1283438 date=1348774974]
losing to HJ just shows how weak this ec team is. I think Kville will hang with Newton better than ec will.
[/quote]Weak ??    Y'all said EC was weak for the last 2 yrs and well newton must a been a little weaker.  Can't wait for EC to play newton and k ville to shut all this non sense up.
[/quote] So you're saying you can't wait to get those two losses over with??

[quote name="justsaying" post="1281072" timestamp="1348521263"]
I think EC can understand the injury stance as well.  They are starting to stack up over here as well.  Our secondary was supposed to be a real strength for us and we seem to lose one player back there each game...
[/quote] Well, better tell EC assistant coaches to suit up and play in the secondary otherwise I see Kirbyville racking up 500 yards passing to Cooper, Jacko and Everett if Coach Neece wants to.....lol

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1283919" timestamp="1348825726"]
[quote author=justsaying link=topic=103298.msg1281072#msg1281072 date=1348521263]
I think EC can understand the injury stance as well.  They are starting to stack up over here as well.  Our secondary was supposed to be a real strength for us and we seem to lose one player back there each game...
[/quote] Well, better tell EC assistant coaches to suit up and play in the secondary otherwise I see Kirbyville racking up 500 yards passing to Cooper, Jacko and Everett if Coach Neece wants to.....lol
[/quote]

Yea, but you also said 50-0 was close. On another thread your already talking about next year with young running backs and how "special" they will be. This is this year and the first district game and your already giving up on Kirbyville. Nothing like a knowledgeable, dedicated supporter. Not to mention all your opinions about how Coach Neece should do everything differently because you know exactly how to run a high school team. Give me a break. Your the worst thing about Kirbyville athletics hands down. 8)

[quote author=justsaying link=topic=103298.msg1281072#msg1281072 date=1348521263]
[/quote]Please kick this clown off for another 7 days.  You must wish you could be a buc cause your always talking about them.

Hey Kvillecat, Look man just because Kirbyville has come down to 2A does not mean they should have automatic success. I know we are all graced with the presents of a team that got destroyed last year and based on that I think Kirbyville should have to prove their worth.  In addition, your record this year is not undefeated...I my opinion being new in the district and not exactly proven to be a powerhouse of any kind this year...well I feel you should just hush and play the game...let your play do the talking. Since this season started K-ville was going to destroy everybody and from what I have seen your not that great.  Have a good friend...ex coach turned administrator that lives in K-ville said you guys were not the anywhere near the team of years past, obviously excluding any comparison to last year...hey I am not saying K-ville will not be a player in this district this year, but face it your not building your case with granite, more like sandstone, if you base your material off current performance and last years record. Good luck Kvillecat.

[/quote]

do you ever think before you speak? seriously

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1284119" timestamp="1348844708"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=103298.msg1283919#msg1283919 date=1348825726]
[/quote]

do you ever think before you speak? seriously
[/quote]

Kvillecats never thinks before he speaks...  That is what makes it sooo entertaining!!! 

[/quote]
Guess that is what you did to Anahuac too?  WOW you might want to start toning back your language and put some sugar on you words because it looks like you might be eating them alot this year.  LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1287892" timestamp="1349107687"]
Newton will not be beat in district.
[/quote]
Hey I think it is Kvillecats come back as a Newtown fan!  LOL  He said that Newton will not be challenged in this district.  We will see.

I agree they will not be beat, but I dont think having that prediction puts us on the same level as kvillecats.  I hope not at least!! 

btw. id like to change my district standing prediction..

was
Newton
EC
Kville
Woodville
Kountze
Anahuac
Hardin
Warren

now
Newton
EC
Woodville
Kountze
Ana
Warren
Hardin
Kville

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1288110" timestamp="1349119499"]
I agree they will not be beat, but I dont think having that prediction puts us on the same level as kvillecats.  I hope not at least!! 

btw. id like to change my district standing prediction..

was
Newton
EC
Kville
Woodville
Kountze
Anahuac
Hardin
Warren

now
Newton
EC
Woodville
Kountze
Ana
Warren
Hardin
[b]Kville[/b]
[/quote]
LOL

[quote name="BucFan" post="1287903" timestamp="1349108193"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=103298.msg1287892#msg1287892 date=1349107687]
Newton will not be beat in district.
[/quote]
Hey I think it is Kvillecats come back as a Newtown fan!  LOL  He said that Newton will not be challenged in this district.  We will see.
[/quote]
Saying they wont be beat, and wont be challenged is two totally different things!! Newton will not be beat in District but it will be a close game with EC!! Kville always plays Newton hard so that could be a good first half then i see Newton taking a big lead! Good luck to ALL teams!!

I understand that we said the samething the past two years, this year im saying this, Newton will beat EC by 2 or more TD's, also Newton will also beat kville by 2 or more TD's, if  im wrong i will eat my crow with my hands tied behind my back, i will say EC will be our best test all year, its all in fun im from newton i pick newton ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder