Magnolia West @ Brenham: Predictions?

BrenhamFan

Brenham        31
Magnolia West 21

While some district opponents have struggled with MW recently, the Cubs have handled them rather easily.  Yes, we're down this year, but I don't think it will matter as much as it has in the first couple of games.  We're slowly gaining momentum and this young team is getting better.  We looked a lot better in the second half, last week and not a moment too soon, cuz it's district time.

[quote name="liltex" post="1267314" timestamp="1347361210"]
Stratford did not score but 17 on MW all in the 4th qtr.Strat picked to win dist 22-4a.MW shutting out former Angleton coach Vanover @ Tomball Mem is my reasoning.No pun intended BF
[/quote]

Bobby, you sure you didn't take a hit or 2 of Jody's herbs?  Stratford scored all 17 in the 4th and MW still lost by 10, didn't they?  Seems like people think we're gonna be getting worse throughout the year, but I don't see that happening.  Rarely do we get to be the underdogs, so I'll embrace it for now.  See you boys in the playoffs, and by then these kids will be a lot better than they were at the start of the season.  When a young Brenham team is fired up and told they can't do something, it's very dangerous.  Speaking of the old Angleton coach, ask him, he knows from a few years ago....  ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1267705" timestamp="1347394328"]
Hoping for Brenham this year but you know that you know all those arse whuppins were not forgotten by opponents wanting some payback
[/quote] ;D I want to say MW but something tells me Brenham will barely get by in this one by 3 points.

[quote name="liltex" post="1267705" timestamp="1347394328"]
Hoping for Brenham this year but you know that you know all those arse whuppins were not forgotten by opponents wanting some payback
[/quote]

I know, but a down Brenham team will still finish in the top 2 in this district.  The only team that has seemed better is Montgomery and they have never beaten Brenham.  Who knows, this could be the year, but I promise you this...  Down or not, we will fight this whole season!  We have owned this district for a while now and I don't think we're ready to hand it over.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1270404" timestamp="1347651008"]
LiL Tex just texted me a picture of some hats that he specially made just for this game ;D

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/brenhamhats.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img834/8538/brenhamhats.jpg[/img][/URL]
[/quote]

Haha.  That or they are from the Brenham team that played during the time Liltex played.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax