Barbers Hill at Crosby Predictions

WOSgrad

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1268807" timestamp="1347497281"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=102802.msg1268751#msg1268751 date=1347491717]
I don't care who the opponent is 605 yds is impressive. That being said, of the 4 teams that BH and Crosby have played this season, Nederland is the only decent team. All that ends this week we start a long district competition with 2 potential contenders. This will iron some things out early.

[color=red]19-4A District side note:[/color]
[i] If Summer Creek beats PN-G we will have to set through 2 weeks of heck. Until Crosby spanks them on the 28th.[/i]605 total yards versus willis.... not too shabby.[/quote]

We played the #5 team in the state relatively tight. They jumped on us with a quick touchdown and we had two consecutive punts that went less than 15 yards, both of which Nederland turned into touchdowns. They scored the 3rd td as the second quarter started. After we scored we had a fumble while on a drive that could of turned the whole complexity of the game. We pretty much won the last three quarters. A loss is a loss though and we deserved to lose. That was the first game with 6 or 7 new starters in a new offense. Very physical game, Crosby won't see another team that good or physical until the dance if they get there. Barbers Hill doesn't have those kind of players. The offensive numbers could have been sick, but there was no reason to run the score up. Turnovers are the only chance The Mound has. If we don't, they won't. Last six years against the Barbies total score of 155-128, Crosby 4-2. History doesn't necessarily say so, but I'm telling you, Crosby could blow this one open.
[/quote]

I wouldn't put any stock in Ned being the #5 team in the state. They are a good team , but doubt they are anywhere near #5. BH could have hung 100 points on lumbertion if the 1st team wasn't called off 4 minutes before the 1st half. BH has plenty of Offensive power and you will get a taste of the Friday. History is ok ,but unless those players are on the field Friday it mean nothing. Hope for a good game bring your "A" game because if you fumble or kick 15 yard punts on us you will see the same result as Ned gave ya ;D
[/quote]

So austin and Astin will be does that mean we will see a repeat performance.

He's the deal, Nederland isn't a 50th team in the state.  Saying their the 5th ranked team in the state is just, well Dave Cambellish.......Like he is ever right. 

Facts are this, despite me chasing a little round white ball (for the dumb dayton fans, that a chance to take a jab at me) around the shores of Pugent Sound Friday, BH will still mop up the field with cat fur.  Croby is then going to go on a two game losing streak folling the beat down.  ;D

Look at it this way Crosby, at least you have great stands and a wealth of parking ingress and egress.  ::)   

Bigfan And BHWIN,  The starting strong safty is Sarria #22 (Towery is free safty) and yes he will miss the crosby game, due to soreness in his abs substained in a car wreck last wednesday. Thanks to the BH community for all the prayers!! He is recovering great. Doctors will release him monday!!!!!! look out c e king !!!!! 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1269025" timestamp="1347514256"]
He's the deal, Nederland isn't a 50th team in the state.  Saying their the 5th ranked team in the state is just, well Dave Cambellish.......Like he is ever right. 

Facts are this, despite me chasing a little round white ball (for the dumb dayton fans, that a chance to take a jab at me) around the shores of Pugent Sound Friday, BH will still mop up the field with cat fur.  Croby is then going to go on a two game losing streak folling the beat down.  ;D

Look at it this way Crosby, at least you have great stands and a wealth of parking ingress and egress.  ::) 
[/quote]
Spoken like a gentleman with 1000+ smites. SMH.........hit em crooked nice guy.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1268811" timestamp="1347497620"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102802.msg1268807#msg1268807 date=1347497281]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=102802.msg1268751#msg1268751 date=1347491717]
I don't care who the opponent is 605 yds is impressive. That being said, of the 4 teams that BH and Crosby have played this season, Nederland is the only decent team. All that ends this week we start a long district competition with 2 potential contenders. This will iron some things out early.

[color=red]19-4A District side note:[/color]
[i] If Summer Creek beats PN-G we will have to set through 2 weeks of heck. Until Crosby spanks them on the 28th.[/i]605 total yards versus willis.... not too shabby.[/quote]

We played the #5 team in the state relatively tight. They jumped on us with a quick touchdown and we had two consecutive punts that went less than 15 yards, both of which Nederland turned into touchdowns. They scored the 3rd td as the second quarter started. After we scored we had a fumble while on a drive that could of turned the whole complexity of the game. We pretty much won the last three quarters. A loss is a loss though and we deserved to lose. That was the first game with 6 or 7 new starters in a new offense. Very physical game, Crosby won't see another team that good or physical until the dance if they get there. Barbers Hill doesn't have those kind of players. The offensive numbers could have been sick, but there was no reason to run the score up. Turnovers are the only chance The Mound has. If we don't, they won't. Last six years against the Barbies total score of 155-128, Crosby 4-2. History doesn't necessarily say so, but I'm telling you, Crosby could blow this one open.
[/quote]

I wouldn't put any stock in Ned being the #5 team in the state. They are a good team , but doubt they are anywhere near #5. BH could have hung 100 points on lumbertion if the 1st team wasn't called off 4 minutes before the 1st half. BH has plenty of Offensive power and you will get a taste of the Friday. History is ok ,but unless those players are on the field Friday it mean nothing. Hope for a good game bring your "A" game because if you fumble or kick 15 yard punts on us you will see the same result as Ned gave ya ;D
[/quote]

So austin and Astin will be does that mean we will see a repeat performance.
[/quote]

The Austin and Astin show will continue no doubt. Will it be the same as last year we will find out soon ;) Also this game could be played in the Rain Friday night which would be to BH's advantage. The only thing that would suprise me in this game would be a blow out by either team. This should be a hard fought game between to good teams!

[quote name="double duece" post="1269065" timestamp="1347535333"]
Bigfan And BHWIN,  The starting strong safty is Sarria #22 (Towery is free safty) and yes he will miss the crosby game, due to soreness in his abs substained in a car wreck last wednesday. Thanks to the BH community for all the prayers!! He is recovering great. Doctors will release him monday!!!!!! look out c e king !!!!!
[/quote]Landon is a stud. He will be missed. The backups will have to step it up for this game. It's crunch time!

[quote name="bh15" post="1269190" timestamp="1347553489"]
[quote author=double duece link=topic=102802.msg1269065#msg1269065 date=1347535333]
[/quote]Landon is a stud. He will be missed. The backups will have to step it up for this game. It's crunch time!
[/quote]
He definitly will be missed if Ashton gets loose around the corner :( Glad he is ok though :)

[quote name="bh15" post="1269190" timestamp="1347553489"]
[quote author=double duece link=topic=102802.msg1269065#msg1269065 date=1347535333]
[/quote]

Who was # 6 or maybe it was # 9.  He was a stud on defense and special teams.  Was a one man wrecking crew.  Dolin (hope I did'nt butcher that name) is also a man amoung boys.  That kid will toe-tag you if you not looking out.  Smash mouth BH defense, got to love it!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1269234" timestamp="1347556908"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=102802.msg1269190#msg1269190 date=1347553489]
[/quote]

Who was # 6 or maybe it was # 9.  He was a stud on defense and special teams.  Was a one man wrecking crew.  Dolin (hope I did'nt butcher that name) is also a man amoung boys.  That kid will toe-tag you if you not looking out.  Smash mouth BH defense, got to love it!
[/quote]#9 is Matthew Tillett. He also was a starter in the secondary last year I think. If not he played a lot. He is a head hunter all over the field.

[quote name="bh15" post="1269255" timestamp="1347558598"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=102802.msg1269234#msg1269234 date=1347556908]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=102802.msg1269190#msg1269190 date=1347553489]
[/quote]

[/quote]#9 is Matthew Tillett. He also was a starter in the secondary last year I think. If not he played a lot. He is a head hunter all over the field.
[/quote]

For the crosby fans reading, he is really bad.  Don't worry about him.  He can't tackle and you may not even know he hit you.  ;) ;) ;) 

For the BH lovers (the ones who actually admit it, not like those Dayton people who play with BH barbie dolls in the closet), that kid can flat play ball.........  I was very impressed with the dicipline the BH team showed last week.  The play making aside, these kids were moving themselves into position and adjusting on their own without anyone form the sideline saying to do it.  They were always in the right place at the right time, at least almost always. 

The offense, well for those that think Denny can't throw the ball, it's best you keep thinking that.  There are those of us who know better, but we aint telling.  ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1269503" timestamp="1347575139"]
Do you think lumberton had a little to do with bh looking great.
[/quote] Of course they did.... I know it was last season... BUT they only won one game last season... Soooo yeah  ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1269516" timestamp="1347576232"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102802.msg1269503#msg1269503 date=1347575139]
Do you think lumberton had a little to do with bh looking great.
[/quote]

Absolutely not, we are the International Champions, after all........ ;D ;D
[/quote]

Oh the irony.

I don't think Crosby will stop BH offensively, just too many options in the running and passing game.  We have a few out on defense, so a few will have to step-up.  The 2nd team is not bad either.  I think the key of rthe BH win is defense and special team and so far they have looked very good. 

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1269886" timestamp="1347625472"]
Looks like BH took out the Freshman and JV last night ;D Will it be a clean sweep? Stay tuned ;)
[/quote]All you need to know is Crosby's jv rolled everybody except Dayton last year with 6 sophomores on varsity, 9-1. Those are the kids you'll be playing tonight, along with a defense that has given up 13pts in the last 7 quarters. Bigger, stronger, faster version of the twins with some receivers that flat out go. Justin Walter(twins older cousin), and Singleton are matchup nightmares for the Mound especially if y'all have players missing in the secondary. I would hold off on that rain dance too, the worse the weather the more Austin gets it.  I don't care if y'all do run it for 250, you won't have more than 50 passing. You're going to see tonight what a 19-4a title contender really looks like. We won more than one game last year, something neither one of your previous opponents can claim.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1269960" timestamp="1347631455"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=102802.msg1269886#msg1269886 date=1347625472]
Looks like BH took out the Freshman and JV last night ;D Will it be a clean sweep? Stay tuned ;)
[/quote]All you need to know is Crosby's jv rolled everybody except Dayton last year with 6 sophomores on varsity, 9-1. Those are the kids you'll be playing tonight, along with a defense that has given up 13pts in the last 7 quarters. Bigger, stronger, faster version of the twins with some receivers that flat out go. Justin Walter(twins older cousin), and Singleton are matchup nightmares for the Mound especially if y'all have players missing in the secondary. I would hold off on that rain dance too, the worse the weather the more Austin gets it.  I don't care if y'all do run it for 250, you won't have more than 50 passing. You're going to see tonight what a 19-4a title contender really looks like. We won more than one game last year, something neither one of your previous opponents can claim.
[/quote]

Are you done now ;) Just because you played one good team (Which equaled a butt whoopin) doesn't put your stats any higher than ours. Can't wait to see the world champion Kitties tonight ;D all I can say is tighten up the chin straps BH will be bringing it to Crosby tonight! Crosby is going to live off of the big play tonight, if they work then you win if they don't you lose. Just hope you can trade TD's with the Eagles tonight 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder