Stump Wins again

bigd92

[quote name="SFA85" post="1262677" timestamp="1346992690"]
So.  A broke clock is right twice a day unless he's robbing from SC and or Humble.  Like I said, no playoffs in the near future as long as Oak, Forrest, DeKaney, or Westfield are in his district
[/quote]you can add in Spring High too. You that blowout they had with Deer Park?

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1262678" timestamp="1346992902"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=102662.msg1262677#msg1262677 date=1346992690]
So.  A broke clock is right twice a day unless he's robbing from SC and or Humble.  Like I said, no playoffs in the near future as long as Oak, Forrest, DeKaney, or Westfield are in his district
[/quote]you can add in Spring High too. You that blowout they had with Deer Park?
[/quote]

Spring won? 

[quote name="SFA85" post="1262681" timestamp="1346993186"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102662.msg1262678#msg1262678 date=1346992902]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=102662.msg1262677#msg1262677 date=1346992690]
[/quote]you can add in Spring High too. You watched that blowout they had with Deer Park?
[/quote]

Spring won?
[/quote]46-19, shoulda been worse. Spring starting QB went out and it looked like Spring didnt miss a beat on offense. DP has NO defense whatsoever as far as overall team defense, they cant tackle good in the open field, they will not beat Sterling IMO and im not being funny either.

Thanks Ragarm, that's what I have said all along.  Nobody thinks he is going to come in and roll through district and win a state championship.  But,  he wins.  It may take a year or two or three, but he wins.  He changes the attitude and beliefs of the program, the school, and the people.  He might only win 2 or 3 in district this year, that is a hell of a district.  Not any teams around hear could compete in that district.  Just wait and see, when they ALL buy into his system, like they did at West Brook, Atascocita will be a regular in the playoffs.  He is one of the best of getting all he can out of what he's got.

[quote name="jackdad" post="1262901" timestamp="1347034419"]
Thanks Ragarm, that's what I have said all along.  Nobody thinks he is going to come in and roll through district and win a state championship.  But,  he wins.  It may take a year or two or three, but he wins.  He changes the attitude and beliefs of the program, the school, and the people.  He might only win 2 or 3 in district this year, that is a heck of a district.  Not any teams around hear could compete in that district.  Just wait and see, when they ALL buy into his system, like they did at West Brook, Atascocita will be a regular in the playoffs.  He is one of the best of getting all he can out of what he's got.
[/quote]

I hope so...I'm pulling for him

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder