Shepherd @ Kountze predictions

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again. Shepherd has improved some, that is not saying much being they haven't been very competetive in sometime on the football field. There is hope in Shepherd that they are on the right track now and maybe will win a few more games this year. Everyone there knows it will take some time to become a team that gets some respect. We don't get any as of now, not even from smaller schools. So the folks from Shepherd should not talk smack until they prove something. Just play the games and let the boys on the field do the talking. Oh and I am from Shepherd.

And as for baseball what does that really matter on a football thread. They haven't done much on the diamond either in some time, so let's not get the cart ahead of the horse. Do they have promise on the diamond in the coming years, that is up for debate.

As far as Kountze I have been told they are fast and should be much improved over the last few years. They seem to be in the same boat as Shepherd as far as what they have done the last few years. So who wins this game who knows and for most if not all the people outside of Shepherd and Kountze they don't care. I again hope it is a really good game and both sides come out injury free. Good Luck to Both Teams.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1253840" timestamp="1346249860"]
I look for the young QB for Kountze to have a great game..hopefully he gets the start
[/quote]
I hope he gets the start too. Nothing against the other QB's but things just go a lot more smoothly with him in there.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1253951" timestamp="1346260421"]
[quote author=Eazy link=topic=102071.msg1253946#msg1253946 date=1346260199]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=102071.msg1253690#msg1253690 date=1346211921]
You've been notified Shepherd returns 9-8 ;)
[/quote]9-8 from a 1-9 team.  Not scared quite yet.
[/quote]
Very true lol
[/quote]
The last two years they've had a senior group of 4 players and another one last year of 4 seniors. The Shepherd teams of the last two years consisted of this years seniors and Juniors.  They haven't been completely out of very many games last year excluding BC,CS and Liberty so i don't believe its to far off based on watching this year's team. They will be improved. Improved enough to get a play off spot? Who knows, to early to tell.

Trust me, My Feelings are not hurt (my wife tells me I don't have feelings :)) I do agree with you Eazy returning that many starters from a 1-9 team doesn't mean anything. They will have to do something different than last year.

[quote name="longball24" post="1253810" timestamp="1346247235"]
If you dont believe me put them on the baseball schedule.
[/quote]

Wow, bringing up baseball already I thought last year was going to be Shepherd's year for that. I would wait to say anything about Shepherd sports to mid way threw the season unless you are a big fan of crow.

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1254298" timestamp="1346291158"]
Well from what ive heard the arnold kid isn't starting at qb for kountze... so my thoughts on this game has definitely changed
[/quote]You don't have a clue what the h e double l what you're talk in about man(boy)please just stick to your hair brain stats and bad info....please!!go buy a lotto ticket,that's your best pic on this one.

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1254306" timestamp="1346291957"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=102071.msg1254298#msg1254298 date=1346291158]
Well from what ive heard the arnold kid isn't starting at qb for kountze... so my thoughts on this game has definitely changed
[/quote]You don't have a clue what the h e double l what you're talk in about man(boy)please just stick to your hair brain stats and bad info....please!!go buy a lotto ticket,that's your best pic on this one.
[/quote]Oh! If I had to guess your the next u t fan......please tell me I'm wrong if so where did he go?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01