2A Newton is the HEAVY favorite this year.

Guest ECBucFan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1251553" timestamp="1345979411"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102033.msg1251523#msg1251523 date=1345958199]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102033.msg1251520#msg1251520 date=1345957870]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102033.msg1251517#msg1251517 date=1345957554]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102033.msg1251514#msg1251514 date=1345957220]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102033.msg1251511#msg1251511 date=1345956992]
Again..[b]Kirbyville will own the 2A district in 2012[/b]. We still Kirbyville and a force to be reckoned with. No way EC beat Kirbyville at our house!
[/quote]*sigh*  :-[
[/quote] Me to because of [b]haters[/b] like you!
[/quote]you're creating them. smh  ::)
[/quote] Nope, defend my town and my team buddy! Things fixing to get interesting considering all the talk against Kirbyville. Those Cats are for real this year. Come to the game Thursday to watch a good squad play ;)
[/quote]
Cleveland? 8)
[/quote] Kirbyville

[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="1251061" timestamp="1345915709"]
Jacko n compiny gonna show dem boyz in Newton how 2 play dis game called football . Dem boyz gonna punish dem eagles ;)
[/quote] HUH :o
What is this football you speak of      ;D

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1252265" timestamp="1346053665"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=102033.msg1251553#msg1251553 date=1345979411]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102033.msg1251523#msg1251523 date=1345958199]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102033.msg1251520#msg1251520 date=1345957870]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102033.msg1251517#msg1251517 date=1345957554]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102033.msg1251514#msg1251514 date=1345957220]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102033.msg1251511#msg1251511 date=1345956992]
Again..[b]Kirbyville will own the 2A district in 2012[/b]. We still Kirbyville and a force to be reckoned with. No way EC beat Kirbyville at our house!
[/quote]*sigh*  :-[
[/quote] Me to because of [b]haters[/b] like you!
[/quote]you're creating them. smh  ::)
[/quote] Nope, defend my town and my team buddy! Things fixing to get interesting considering all the talk against Kirbyville. Those Cats are for real this year. Come to the game Thursday to watch a good squad play ;)
[/quote]
Cleveland? 8)
[/quote] Kirbyville
[/quote]
You were generous enough to point out that another poster was being sarcastic in another thread, so let me point out that my response was also sarcastic in nature. See the little guy with sunglasses being cool. Thanks for your interest.

ok kvillecats,  I just took a poll around town and in a town of 4,325 I was able to get 112,234 signatures asking for your removal of office as the town spokesman.  I understand you think you are supporting the wildcats and defending them.  There are certain ethics to sports forum boards and you have crossed that line.  Did you ever stop think that maybe you are the reason they are bad mouthing kville and not because they dont think kville is going to be any good. 

Southeast Texas loves football, and they love when a team like Kville that was down for so many years gets back to the position where they are represeting setx not only in the playoffs but two straight state appearances.  Everyone knows kville has been down the past few years and is in the process of rebuilding.  I for one am excited that althought its not to the point to where they were a few years ago they are at least headed that way again.  People do appreciate and support our wildcats!

There is nothing wrong with friendly rivalry, that is fun! believe it or not keep positive and show some respect and youll see that SETX will support your wildcats.  They will not support a babbling idiot that does nothing but disrespect anyone who has a different opinion or comment about the cats.  I have spoke to several of the kids that are leaders on this team and they are very familiar and read this site.  They understand the doubts people have about them and understand and respect what they say on this board. They want to try to prove them wrong on the field.  In fact the exact quote from one was "I just wish he'd shut up". 

Bottom line, kvillecats, is as much as you think you are, you are not helping this team or program at all, in fact you are hurting it!  I ask you please, just as a fellow member of this site and as a avid Wildcat fan, please calm down and help us not only support Wildcat football but Southeast Texas football as well. 

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1252690" timestamp="1346093156"]
WELL SAID RYKERX144. It's hard to sore with.............................
[/quote] What ever, just get ready to getcha butt kicked this season by a team that's not suppose to make the playoffs according to the uneducated folks here.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="rykerx144" post="1252742" timestamp="1346096596"]
Im starting to believe that he is not even a kville fan but just idiot on here that wants to start crap.  It hard to believe anyone (even from Kville) is this hard headed and ignorant!
[/quote]

Thanks, Ryker.  I'm going to try to quit reacting to "The Idiot."  ;D

ya forgetting bout Newton who has the most district titles by far and is fissing to put up bookoos of points this year and the fight between ya is for second gl with that. 3 state titles fissing to be 4 better watch talking smack ya gonna get the eagles really fired up ya dont need that. All i can sya is ya better get some good long practices in and better play your best game of ya lives  im talking to both teams all teams Predict Newton 52-13 over kirbyville. Newton 48-20 might score lil more gl to ya though highscholl football is great lol

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1252742" timestamp="1346096596"]
Im starting to believe that he is not even a kville fan but just idiot on here that wants to start crap.  It hard to believe anyone (even from Kville) is this hard headed and ignorant!
[/quote] Ok now im not from Kirbyville.....WOW! You guys are a trip! Im picking my team to win district and now i'm an idiot and starting crap....SMH. When i logged on several weeks ago, i read several post about Kirbyville having no talent, they will be lucky to make the playoffs and all kind of junk. As soon as i speak up for my team considering i know what kind of talent down here, i get slammered. Mainly Eaglefan01 talking about there weren't any talent, but what he fail to realize Kirbyville underclass is loaded especially the freshman squad. Kirbyville will be good this year and MUCH better next year.... ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="CHILLTIME4ME" post="1252976" timestamp="1346120897"]
ya forgetting bout Newton who has the most district titles by far and is fissing to put up bookoos of points this year and the fight between ya is for second gl with that. 3 state titles fissing to be 4 better watch talking smack ya gonna get the eagles really fired up ya dont need that. All i can sya is ya better get some good long practices in and better play your best game of ya lives  im talking to both teams all teams Predict Newton 52-13 over kirbyville. Newton 48-20 might score lil more gl to ya though highscholl football is great lol
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c138/LadyOtaku/smileys/fun_84.gif[/img][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c138/LadyOtaku/smileys/fun_84.gif[/img][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c138/LadyOtaku/smileys/fun_84.gif[/img]

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="rykerx144" post="1252643" timestamp="1346090130"]
ok kvillecats,  I just took a poll around town and in a town of 4,325 I was able to get 112,234 signatures asking for your removal of office as the town spokesman.  I understand you think you are supporting the wildcats and defending them.  There are certain ethics to sports forum boards and you have crossed that line.  Did you ever stop think that maybe you are the reason they are bad mouthing kville and not because they dont think kville is going to be any good. 

Southeast Texas loves football, and they love when a team like Kville that was down for so many years gets back to the position where they are represeting setx not only in the playoffs but two straight state appearances.  Everyone knows kville has been down the past few years and is in the process of rebuilding.  I for one am excited that althought its not to the point to where they were a few years ago they are at least headed that way again.  People do appreciate and support our wildcats!

There is nothing wrong with friendly rivalry, that is fun! believe it or not keep positive and show some respect and youll see that SETX will support your wildcats.  They will not support a babbling idiot that does nothing but disrespect anyone who has a different opinion or comment about the cats.  I have spoke to several of the kids that are leaders on this team and they are very familiar and read this site.  They understand the doubts people have about them and understand and respect what they say on this board. They want to try to prove them wrong on the field.  In fact the exact quote from one was "I just wish he'd shut up". 

Bottom line, kvillecats, is as much as you think you are, you are not helping this team or program at all, in fact you are hurting it!  I ask you please, just as a fellow member of this site and as a avid Wildcat fan, please calm down and help us not only support Wildcat football but Southeast Texas football as well.
[/quote]

+1 for you

[quote name="CHILLTIME4ME" post="1252976" timestamp="1346120897"]
[/quote] 52-13??? Dude really?? Go sit down somewhere! This not the same Kirbyville team you saw last year. Newton is no where near a #4 team in 2A, you guys got ran all over by Buna. Kirbyville defense is much better than Newton....RIGHT NOW!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1252643" timestamp="1346090130"]

[/quote]+10 just cause i can do it.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124