***Great News*** Prayers Needed In Brenham (Updated 8/27/12)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord, we ask you to help Justin and his family. Please touch his body and heal him. Please comfort  his family and give them your peace which passes all understanding. Please help all of us remember to pray without ceasing. I ask this in the name above every name Jesus.

[quote name="KellyGreen22" post="1252777" timestamp="1346098966"]
Justin moved his left side for the first time today! This is huge for him, and the doctors continue to have a positive attitude towards his recovery.
[/quote]

That's great!  I'm so happy to hear this news.  The Brenham community, and several others have really come together in this time of need.  There is a long way to go, but I know God is watching over him and will take care it.  :) :D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1252834" timestamp="1346103422"]
[quote author=KellyGreen22 link=topic=101973.msg1252777#msg1252777 date=1346098966]
Justin moved his left side for the first time today! This is huge for him, and the doctors continue to have a positive attitude towards his recovery.
[/quote]

That's great!  I'm so happy to hear this news.  The Brenham community, and several others have really come together in this time of need.  There is a long way to go, but I know God is watching over him and will take care it.  :) :D
[/quote]
pm me. i will do what i can. been through this before and my heart is true......i'm  in a sadden state right  now even through the progress. i cant help but picture my own sons..... anything i can do.....i've lost in the past beyond control and i feel this is my time......anything, my heart is feeling it................................................................

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1252912" timestamp="1346113049"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=101973.msg1252834#msg1252834 date=1346103422]
[quote author=KellyGreen22 link=topic=101973.msg1252777#msg1252777 date=1346098966]
[/quote]

[/quote]
pm me. i will do what i can. been through this before and my heart is true......i'm  in a sadden state right  now even through the progress. i cant help but picture my own sons..... anything i can do.....i've lost in the past beyond control and i feel this is my time......anything, my heart is feeling it................................................................
[/quote]

Check out the facebook page, Fundraiser for Justin Davis

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder