Baytown Lee and Clear Falls Scrimmage

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1247530" timestamp="1345430549"]
Anybody got a time and place for me?
[/quote]

No, panama, no place for you, but I do have some time if you need to talk. :-\

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1248605" timestamp="1345647238"]
Saw that.  Tough break for him.  He needs to be out there showing what he has so he can get the scholarship offers he deserves.
I am going to miss the freshman scrimmage.  >:( 
Don't figure that they have too much to speak of though.
[/quote]

he got his offers just need pick where he wants to go

Clear Falls is a first year varsity team if I am not mistaken.  They look ok.  I think they got their kids from Clear Lake, so take that as you will.  If a full Clear Lake team was not very good, I can't imagine half of them going to Falls now are going to be very good.  They have some pretty decent athletes and some nice size up front on both sides of the ball.  #70 is a huge right tackle.  They have two big, squatty guys at DT. 

They would run the ball like three times for 12 yards each, then Lee would somehow stop them. 
Lee didn't get much going, but then had a couple of big plays and scored on offense.

Lee first team won 2-0 if you count the sure pick six that Lee had that was whistled dead as the db took it in from about 25 yards out.  1-0 if you don't count that.
Falls won about 6-2 if you count second team action which I don't  ;D

Once Zellars gets back and Leonce gets out at receiver, I think Lee will make some pretty good stuff happen on offense.  They don't have any lineman really either way.  They don't have a lot at lb.

They have a couple of receivers and a couple of db's to go with Zellars and the big running back.  They can probably hang with most teams in the district, but they should get pummeled by Dawson.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder