A fresh new Kirbyville thread!

kville

Since we all know we have plenty of wildcat fans that will argue with a fence post when they feel they are right. ( I resemble that remark). I thought I would start a new thread with a positive theme. We have plenty of starters comming back. Some good quality in key positions and a general good feeling about this years team. What do you think?

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1247420" timestamp="1345413319"]
Right now, as good a chance to show improvement as anyone else in the district. Hope the new DC improves over last year. To me that was the weakest part of Kirbyville's game.
[/quote]
would Newton let us have WT back?....Ha ;D

[quote name="kville68" post="1247414" timestamp="1345412732"]
Since we all know we have plenty of wildcat fans that will argue with a fence post when they feel they are right. ( I resemble that remark). I thought I would start a new thread with a positive theme. We have plenty of starters comming back. Some good quality in key positions and a general good feeling about this years team. What do you think?
[/quote] I logged onto this website last week and i'll be darn folks were on here posting crazy comments about Kirbyville not gonna make the playoffs, Kirbyville have NO talent and stuff. But anyways when i voiced my own opinion like EVERYBODY else does it created a heated argument. Kirbyville will be fine and i'm looking for some folks to be "SHELL SHOCKED" when we're referring to Kirbyville football. GO KATS!

Yes jacko was running the ball and looks like neece tried out several new things during the scrimmage (which is what scrimnages are for and not to win) lol.  I also noticed a few key defensive players not dressin yet.  Kirbyville will be competetive in this district...dont listen to these fewls!

I'd like to see Henson and Haywood both taking snaps to see who can carry the mail. Jacko and Sexton in the backfield athough I cant imagine Breed not being a threat running the ball. And not to start the pervebial "second guessing the coaches" debate...... Can we please TRY throwing a few short passes? There is no rule that I am aware of about passes under 30 yards! LOL

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1247482" timestamp="1345421852"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=101802.msg1247480#msg1247480 date=1345421606]
did we ever find a PAT kicker or are we goin for 2 again...lol
[/quote]you guys STILL havent developed a kicker? Does kville have no soccer program?
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1247522" timestamp="1345429432"]
[quote author=bjimbo link=topic=101802.msg1247519#msg1247519 date=1345429187]
Aug 30 they play Cleveland is Beaumont...any predictions??
[/quote]lol, its Cleveland, they should blow the Indians out, emphasis on should.  ;)
[/quote]

I will be there for that game and possibly we will broadcast that game here at SETXsports.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1247527" timestamp="1345430214"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101802.msg1247522#msg1247522 date=1345429432]
[quote author=bjimbo link=topic=101802.msg1247519#msg1247519 date=1345429187]
Aug 30 they play Cleveland is Beaumont...any predictions??
[/quote]lol, its Cleveland, they should blow the Indians out, emphasis on should.  ;)
[/quote]

I will be there for that game and possibly we will broadcast that game here at SETXsports.
[/quote]I have a question, who's the home team in this one?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83