Scrimmage non-concessions-hydration

liltex

Heads up to those attending, alot of schools do not provide concessions and w/art.turf/alum bleachers on steel structure or concrete absorb heat all day long and a 5:00 start for freshmen can get very hot for fans.FW had no concessions & last yr @Pasadena scimm a  BH lady was taken by ambulance for heat symtoms-there were no concessions.Note:freeze some bottle water and you'll be ok 5-10pm for 3 scrimm is a long time in this heat,be prepared better to have than not ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1247307" timestamp="1345390087"]
Heads up to those attending, alot of schools do not provide concessions and w/art.turf/alum bleachers on steel structure or concrete absorb heat all day long and a 5:00 start for freshmen can get very hot for fans.FW had no concessions & last yr @Pasadena scimm a  BH lady was taken by ambulance for heat symtoms-there were no concessions.Note:freeze some bottle water and you'll be ok 5-10pm for 3 scrimm is a long time in this heat,be prepared better to have than not ;)
[/quote]

Or, just don't go. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1247308" timestamp="1345390206"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=101794.msg1247307#msg1247307 date=1345390087]
[/quote]

Or, just don't go. ;)
[/quote]

I think I'll take my chances and enjoy some long overdue football.  I can't get enough... When is the first preview show?

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1247318" timestamp="1345391706"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101794.msg1247308#msg1247308 date=1345390206]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=101794.msg1247307#msg1247307 date=1345390087]
[/quote]

Or, just don't go. ;)
[/quote]

I think I'll take my chances and enjoy some long overdue football.  I can't get enough... When is the first preview show?
[/quote]

We'll have a preview special next Sunday from 7-10, but that one won't be on location.

The first high school preview show will be the following Tuesday from 6-8 at the Hamburger Depot in Downtown Beaumont.

[quote name="liltex" post="1247348" timestamp="1345398762"]
Hope we get more participation from the locals 8)
[/quote]

Right....  I'll be really disappointed if some of the Vidor faithful doesn't  show up this year.  It's not far for them, they are returning a lot from what was their best team ever and they claim to have one of the biggest and best fan bases around.  With that being said, I'm yet to see a Pirate fan at a preview show.  Anyways, I'm looking forward to making a few shows again this year, and listening to the ones I can't make.

[b]
We'll have a preview special next Sunday from 7-10, but that one won't be on location.

The first high school preview show will be the following Tuesday from 6-8 at the Hamburger Depot in Downtown Beaumont.[/b]
[/quote]
what exactly is this? Is it video online, on local tv station, or just live audience at the depot?

[quote name="coachdaddy" post="1247375" timestamp="1345405067"]

[b]

The first high school preview show will be the following Tuesday from 6-8 at the Hamburger Depot in Downtown Beaumont.[/b]
[/quote]
what exactly is this? Is it video online, on local tv station, or just live audience at the depot?

[/quote]

Both shows will be live online here at SETXsports.com.  The Tuesday show will be broadcast from the Hamburger Depot in downtown Beaumont, you can listen in live or join the crew there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124