Dayton/Friendswood Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest octfeb
Well Broncos did great once they started playing the quarter like a real game. McBride hurt his ankle. Didnt look to be bad though. Brother Kyle is a good lil back up qb. And sure got some wheels too. Chambers looked a lil nervous to me. And if there some mispelled words. Its not a dayton education its this phone im typing on. So just to clear that up. U 2 peeps from BH.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1246597" timestamp="1345259410"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=101725.msg1246591#msg1246591 date=1345259063]
Friendswood look horrible.
[/quote]how young are they?
[/quote]
IDN. Not saying nothing bad about Dayton but I thought Friendswood looked horrible. Thats my opinion.

Let me clear things up before all these Dayton folks get on here and start telling you about 3-rounds deep and all that non-sense.  Friendswood did score when they started playing, and Friendswood looked very bad and very small.  That being said, Friendswood's O and D line man-handled Dayton the entire scrimmage.  Dayton's back-up QB /RB (McBride) is their best player.  He is still fast as lightning and hard to get a hand on.  The new QB (#10) is fast in the open field, throws a less than average side-arm ball.  Would not be shocked if he ended up playing receiver again and mcbride take the starting QB spot.  McBride's weakness is his passing ability, which should not be much of an issue since Dayton lacks quality receivers. 

Now to the defense.  Well, Dayton needs one.  Virtually no secondary and their "BIG" line got spanked by a small friendswood.  Like Forest Gump said, "That's all i got to say about that". 

Yes it's early, so I am sure they get better, or at least they better.  Well off to our beating by a Mexian team.  Ok Dayton fans, start your bashing...... ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder