Nederland vs Crosby Predictions

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="aaronjm75" post="1244313" timestamp="1344823400"]
I think Crosby's new fast paced, high octane offense will put up at least 28 the first half.  This forces Ned out of their offensive style and makes them throw the ball more than they are comfortable with and after a few 3 and outs or turnovers, Crosby really starts to run it up.

[b]Crosby 49[/b], Nederland 28
[/quote]

Put your crack pipe down.  I don't see [b]ANYONE[/b] scoring 49 on Nederland.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see ned winning with the defense alone. Ned has a good kicker with a very strong leg no doubt. But it will be interesting to see if the twins can move the ball on Neds defense. Not saying it can't or won't happen, but gut feeling says it is something close, maybe 21-14 ned. Interesting to see.

[quote name="redman44" post="1248487" timestamp="1345615473"]
So for HSsportsfanatic55 what you said about the defence seems a little off to me. When i played for the 2010 offense going against that defense everyday was outrageous. Also hearing from other teams saying that our defense was one the toughest teams they have ever gone against, also i believe they were ranked very high in the state rankings as a defense. So i would love to hear more info on that?
[/quote]

Crosby had one of the best defenses in the state last year?  I must have missed that.....

[quote name="liltex" post="1248902" timestamp="1345676671"]
Like Flo(progressive ins)say's bout Flobot 09 Coogs D they's was pretty good,pretty good ;D
[/quote]

Haha....  I like it Liltex.

Big difference in pretty good and one of the states best.  Besides they wern't even the best defense in 19-4A.  (Dayton & BH were better IMO)

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
That kid has no sense of reality. Crosby developed a decent defense in 2009 after a terrible start. Gave up something like 64 to Ennis to start the season but then only gave up like 8 pts a contest in district. Other than that, Crosby's defense has been average to below average. They will be better this year.

[quote name="liltex" post="1248567" timestamp="1345643634"]
Really???????????2010 Coog "D".Geez lets see gm o to gm 9 points allowed=56-38-28-27-12-28-42(that's 42-3 Dayt)34-34 ==Drumrolllllllllll 299 pts=33 ppg allow.But I believe ya ;D ;D
[/quote]

Congrats you can do math... well maybe you probably used a calculator, the vast majority of the defense is new.

I think the crosby vs nederland game will be tougher for nederland than I first thought. I will say though that I think this dayton team is going to make alot of good teams look bad. So I wouldnt judge nederlands ability to beat crosby on how dayton handled them in a scrimmage. All I heard last week was how terrible fw was. Maybe fw isnt that bad or nederland. On a side note the crosby twins sat up by me last night I cant believe the damage they can do at their size. Their listed at 5"6 160 must have been wearing tennis shoes and a weight belt. I guess its true speed kills.

Thats funny. Poor smokin I have family in bh and have made a few practices. Bh could be in big trouble this year. Im not kidding when I say they will be hard pressed to make the playoffs unless gage pulls something out I havent seen before. Liltex im stoked about the mix of seniors and youngsters on this team. If they keep their heads straight and work hard this team will be stacked for a while. One note on carranco. I might be reaching but I think not having ah holding for him has a little to do with him not looking so sharp. Ah held for him his entire high school career or at least most of it. Having said that carranco will still be the best kicker in the state. He doesnt have all these schools looking at him for nothing.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1249897" timestamp="1345808909"]
I think the crosby vs nederland game will be tougher for nederland than I first thought. I will say though that I think this dayton team is going to make alot of good teams look bad. So I wouldnt judge nederlands ability to beat crosby on how dayton handled them in a scrimmage. All I heard last week was how terrible fw was. Maybe fw isnt that bad or nederland. On a side note the crosby twins sat up by me last night I cant believe the damage they can do at their size. Their listed at 5"6 160 must have been wearing tennis shoes and a weight belt. I guess its true speed kills.
[/quote]

You know I like alternate opinions, so here goes:

Maybe Nederland and FW are really bad......which in my mind was apparent.  Maybe Dayton is decent and not good, but they made Dayton looks good.  ;) ;)

Maybe your right. Wont be long till we find out. Sometimes looks are deceiving. Last year when I watched bh struggle against a horrible lumberton team I counted out bh. Well we all know how that turned out. Bh got hot and won state. I mean beat dayton. Also smokin saying dayton is descent makes me think dayton is even better than I thought. I mean you have such a non biased eye.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder