Nederland Kicker

What a lot of people failed to realize is that the district champions were good in that they played the field possition game better than I've seen in recent years.  The kicking game was part of that.  Good kickoffs and good punts leads to bad starting field position for oponents.  If Nederland's kicker is any good, that will make this year's edition even that much better.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1243698" timestamp="1344618421"]
What a lot of people failed to realize is that the district champions were good in that they played the field possition game better than I've seen in recent years.  The kicking game was part of that.  Good kickoffs and good punts leads to bad starting field position for oponents.  If Nederland's kicker is any good, that will make this year's edition even that much better.
[/quote]

Soulja, that's a real good observation...I made that point last season...Nederland will be very strong defensively this season, as they were last...when you have that going for you, it is smart to play the field position game and make teams drive long distances on you to score...LSU was really good at that last year as well...I look for more of the same from the Dogs this season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder