PN-G vs Silsbee Predictions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244101" timestamp="1344747510"]
Badsanta, no they wouldn't. Again Silsbee Have no good offensive scheme so how would they blow a quality team out?? You guys have a lot returning but a team with an average defense would cause a lot of problems for y'all. I'm not a Silsbee fan, but I was pissed to see y'all lose to BC the way y'all did. Why in the heck would you run the spread at the 1 yard line when you got a huge running back to push it in?? I don't understand that!
[/quote]

Bridge City had a very good team last year. Pat Reed was injured and didn't play much at all. Drake did a nice job keeping the game close and getting Silsbee in position to win. Silsbee threw about 6 INT's that game and drove inside the BC one yard line twice to get killed by holding penalties. BC would have put 49 up on Kville last year. Silsbee does have issues in the spread I agree, but what other offense would you run? The old option Veer offense? Pro Set? Me personally I would have Floyd Spearman running more out of the I formation that the spread. Give him a head of steam going into the line verse having to take off at a stand still.

We lost alot of coaches last season plus alot of talent at the same time. Kirbyville is a whole different ball club than last year. If you dont believe me come check them out at Lamar stadium August 30th. I wished we played Silsbee this year. From what i've seen at Kirbyville practice things are shaping up to be real interesting for the upcoming season. I believe the defense is the strength of the Wildcats this year and with that being said, the wildcats are a year or two away from making another run for the title.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax