Weak Brooke Bruin Cubettes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wbfan" post="1238603" timestamp="1342919639"]
Last time Central and Ozen beat West Brook was in 2003 and Ozen won 35-34, Central won either 22-8 or 19-7. (I get 2002 and 2003 mixed up. 2003 was Central's year to go to state and they blew it!)
[/quote]wow!

Ohhh, is that right?  We 'blew it'.  That just shows how much you know about the game.  Although we were very good in 2003, our playoff loss was to Bay City,  a very good team.  West brook?  Now YOU guys blew it with too much ego on the sidelines.  When you have the best rb tandem in the state for 2 years running (Albert Williams and Christine Michael), you should be winning state.  What happened there.  Scouts breathing down your neck over them and you choose to throw the ball just because... ( I'll show them.  We're winning because of my superior coaching, not my great rbs).  It came back to burn EARLY in the playoffs...  Say...  Ummm...  Second round?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1238665" timestamp="1342966664"]
Ohhh, is that right?  We 'blew it'.  That just shows how much you know about the game.  Although we were very good in 2003, our playoff loss was to Bay City,  a very good team.  West brook?  Now YOU guys blew it with too much ego on the sidelines.  When you have the best rb tandem in the state for 2 years running (Albert Williams and Christine Michael), you should be winning state.  What happened there.  Scouts breathing down your neck over them and you choose to throw the ball just because... ( I'll show them.  We're winning because of my superior coaching, not my great rbs).  It came back to burn EARLY in the playoffs...  Say...  Ummm...  Second round?
[/quote]ouch

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1238665" timestamp="1342966664"]
[/quote]

Touche, but of course we weren't the only ones who had one of the best running back combos. You had all the tools in 2008 and arguably 2009 but when Friendswood comes to town, the Jags **** the bed.

I don't know if 2003 or 2008 was the bigger choker.

You guys are only a tune-up game for us while playing us is the super bowl for y'all.

[quote name="wbfan" post="1238706" timestamp="1342973410"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=101051.msg1238665#msg1238665 date=1342966664]
[/quote]

Touche, but of course we weren't the only ones who had one of the best running back combos. You had all the tools in 2008 and arguably 2009 but when Friendswood comes to town, the Jags **** the bed.

I don't know if 2003 or 2008 was the bigger choker.

[b]You guys are only a tune-up game for us while playing us is the super bowl for y'all.[/b]
[/quote]uh oh

You don't believe that yourself when you first beat Ozen.  Was it not your team that threw their helmets in the air after beating Ozen?  Looks like that was YOUR super bowl.  That was quite embarrasing if I must say so. 

The 2008 team?  That took a beat down from your Bruins and still marched 4 rounds deep. So obviously, our kids weren't too worried about  West Brooke.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1238715" timestamp="1342977156"]
You don't believe that yourself when you first beat Ozen.  Was it not your team that threw their helmets in the air after beating Ozen?  Looks like that was YOUR super bowl.  That was quite embarrasing if I must say so. 

The 2008 team?  That took a beat down from your Bruins and still marched 4 rounds deep. So obviously, our kids weren't too worried about  West [b]Brooke[/b].
[/quote]ewwwww  :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1238715" timestamp="1342977156"]

The 2008 team?  That took a beat down from your Bruins and still marched 4 rounds deep. So obviously, our kids weren't too worried about  West Brooke.
[/quote]

We've slapped Central and Ozen around for so long, its become a tradition at the brook for the younger guys to partake in and its BROOK not BROOKE. But of course, it's not like teach spelling at Central anyway...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1238791" timestamp="1343002371"]
You guys are pretty confident.  I just want to hear the excuses when yall lose.
[/quote]

OK take a moment and reread Buddy then my post, then take a deep breathe there Sparky (was talking about Central vs WB, with the Jags coming out of it VICTORIOUS)

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1238790" timestamp="1343001340"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101051.msg1238762#msg1238762 date=1342993475]
[b]if[/b] Central beats Brooke this year this board will explode  :D
[/quote]

Buddy, if? Don't you mean WHEN!
[/quote] ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1238796" timestamp="1343003598"]
First of all, the name is BMTSoulja.  Second of all, sorry if I jumped on ya like that. Tha West Brooke fan got  me going.  8)
[/quote]

Hey no prob, trust me I truely understand how the goes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami