Pacquiao beat by Bradley!!

I watched and unfortunately paid money for what I have to call the biggest screw job I have ever witnessed...Pacquiao clearly outclassed Bradley and I had a score of 118-111 and I thought that was being generous to Bradley...Pacquiao was faster, stronger, and more active...even the stats bear this out...I am officially done with boxing after this...the sport is obviously very corrupt and I really don't see how anyone in their right mind could score this for Bradley...terrible...I can promsie you, I have bought my last boxing PPV...that sport won't get another dime of my money if this is how it is run

I really thought I had seen bad before...I thought DelaHoya got screwed years go against Trinidad, but this was by far the worst...Bradley did NOTHING in this fight and got a mind numbing decision...I really cannot get my mind around this other than this had to be fixed...un-freakin-real

I think boxing finally came to the realization that a Mayweather vs Pacquiao super fight probably would not happen. So they try to set up the next best thing an undefeated Mayweather vs an undefeated Bradley who has now beaten Pacquiao. Sure it wont make the 100 million people thought the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight would, but in a year or so after the controversy dies down it would set up the biggest fight we've seen in awhile. Imo the fight was fixed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder