WO-S Travon Blanchard

Also safety/wideout  J'Marcus Rhodes, and Linebacker Daniel Woodson are expected to commit to SMU thursday, That makes 5 WO-S defenders with D-1 offers, been awhile since WO-S has had that type of star power on defense, and all three of these guys will be 3 year starters this year.. I cant wait for some mustang football!!!!

Travon Blanchard-Rover (Baylor, TCU,Texas Tech, SMU,Kansas,North Texas, Kstate, New Mexico)

J'marcus Rhodes-Safety/wideout (SMU, SFA, Mcneese)

Daniel Woodson-Linebacker (SMU)

Colin Janice-Rover (Mcneese, North Texas)

Jerquis beasley-Defensive tackle (North texas, Mcneese)

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1228804" timestamp="1338932139"]
Also safety/wideout  J'Marcus Rhodes, and Linebacker Daniel Woodson are expected to commit to SMU thursday, That makes 5 WO-S defenders with D-1 offers, been awhile since WO-S has had that type of star power on defense, and all three of these guys will be 3 year starters this year.. I cant wait for some mustang football!!!!

Travon Blanchard-Rover (Baylor, TCU,Texas Tech, SMU,Kansas,North Texas, Kstate, New Mexico)

[/quote]

Lamar didn't offer any of these kids?

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1228809" timestamp="1338932723"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=100365.msg1228804#msg1228804 date=1338932139]

[/quote]

Lamar didn't offer any of these kids?
[/quote]

I apologize Lamar did offer Colin Janice, and im pretty sure they told Blanchard and Rhodes if they want to be cardinals they have a spot or them.

My info was very accurate sir, I just spoke to Woodson, yesterday and he said that he wasnt sure if he had and official offer from SMU or not he had to talk to the coaches to clarify.. He also said a man wearing a red-shirt from the setx website approached him at the Texas A&M camp asking him who was recruiting him, he said he didnt know the man so he didnt go into much detail with him, im assuming he's talking about you..?? Now Am I right or wrong??

No, you are not correct.  First, I don't wear red and I am not a sir.  There is a huge difference in a college/university being interested in a player and that player being expected to commit.  Do not get me wrong, I appreciate your wanting to get good news out about our players, but it would be nice to get facts like this kid or that kid is expected to verbally commit unless you know for a fact that that is true.  I know for a fact that SMU has not made an official offer to either of them.  Not saying that they will not because I hope and expect that the 2013 class of Mustangs will set a record for scholarships offered/accepted. 

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1230327" timestamp="1339560123"]
just wanted to say as an LC-M alumni from yeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrsssssssss back.
[b][size=36pt][color=green]WOS SUX[/color][/size][/b]

only because it hasn't been said yet!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
[/quote]

You funny.  But not as funny as this: Series Record: WO-S 23, LC-M 3.

[quote name="stang4life" post="1230326" timestamp="1339559818"]
No, you are not correct.  First, I don't wear red and I am not a sir.  There is a huge difference in a college/university being interested in a player and that player being expected to commit.  Do not get me wrong, I appreciate your wanting to get good news out about our players, but it would be nice to get facts like this kid or that kid is expected to verbally commit unless you know for a fact that that is true.  I know for a fact that SMU has not made an official offer to either of them.  Not saying that they will not because I hope and expect that the 2013 class of Mustangs will set a record for scholarships offered/accepted. 
[/quote]

SMU has made and offer to Blancherd thats for sure, as far as Rhodes and Woodson goes, they both told me personally they will know something soon on weather its and official offer being extended their way in the coming days, Woodson said that the defensive coordinator walked up to him and Blancherd and said "ok im offering both of you guys right now, what's your answer" But everybody knows the head coach has to approve the offer Travon is more of a big name on the recruiting scene so the head Coach ok'd his that day.. But look I dont want to argue if you feel i was wrong then hey i apologize, just passed along what I was told by the kids, when it was told to me by Woodson it sounded official and he and Rhodes were on the verge of commitiing, I really felt good for Woodson because he has no offers, Rhodes and all the other kids I mentioned do..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed