Barbers Hill vs. Lamar Consolidated Game 2 Thread/Barbers Hill wins 2-1!

Game 2 of a Class 4A, Region III Semifinal from Langham Creek High School in Houston at 7 pm.  Lamar Consolidated took a 1-0 series lead with a 2-1 victory last night.

The winner of this series will face the Montgomery/Santa Fe winner.

There are two links to the show on the same PSM homepage.  ne says "low band width" and it sucks.  There is a purple (i know, ugly purple) PSM icon on the right of the school names that is better.  It does still break-up, but not as bad.

BH making errors again. Unlike them.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1226059" timestamp="1337992756"]
why you swing at 3-1 pitch with bases loaded?  I just don't get that logic, never have.  I could see if your sammy sosa, but not high school.
3 stranded.
[/quote]

2-0 and 3-1 are hitters counts.  You try to hit the ball over the lights on those counts.  That's probably why he swung.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1226066" timestamp="1337993080"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=100223.msg1226059#msg1226059 date=1337992756]
why you swing at 3-1 pitch with bases loaded?  I just don't get that logic, never have.  I could see if your sammy sosa, but not high school.
3 stranded.
[/quote]

2-0 and 3-1 are hitters counts.  You try to hit the ball over the lights on those counts.  That's probably why he swung.
[/quote]

I get that, don't agree with 3-1 swinging when pitcher is wild, visibly frustrated, throws you a breaking pitch in dirt, and your batter is 17 yrs old.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124