Game Day!

Game day!  It's a big day for the state's remaining teams, with the stakes getting higher & higher every week.  All of the teams that left are here for a reason, and they will take the field tonight, ready to once again, put it all on the line again.  Good luck to all of the boys tonight, and everybody travel safely.

Go Cubs!

Game day it is !!!!!!!!!!!
Special shout out to all of the seniors....cherish every moment.
Game day also for D1 universities has they begin their last conference series tonight thru Saturday !
Everyone drive safely and enjoy what should be a great weekend of baseball around the country.
Go Barbers Hill Eagles ! Go Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks ! Hook Em Horns !

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1223163" timestamp="1337265064"]
Game day also for D1 universities has they begin their last conference series tonight thru Saturday !
Everyone drive safely and enjoy what should be a great weekend of baseball around the country.
Go Barbers Hill Eagles ! Go Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks ! [b]Hook Em Horns [/b] !
[/quote]

Man......I started reading that and felt the need to break out my cheerleading outfit, stated grabbing my pom-poms, AND THEN that last part got read. 
Gig-em and Saw-em Off.  ;D ;D

BH, kick some puke green tail baby!!!!! 

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1223163" timestamp="1337265064"]
[/quote]
You forgot.......God Bless Texas

Safe Travels to everyone. BH folks, traffic on I-10 west bound will be brutal from the I-45 area out to Katy.....leave early and join Eagle07, BrenhamFan and myself for a mini tailgate at Good Ole Boys 26403 Katy Freeway. I will get there around 5pm. I believe it is the same exit as the baseball field off of I-10

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1223172" timestamp="1337266286"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=100038.msg1223163#msg1223163 date=1337265064]
[/quote]

Safe Travels to everyone. BH folks, traffic on I-10 west bound will be brutal from the I-45 area out to Katy.....leave early and join Eagle07, BrenhamFan and myself for a mini tailgate at Good Ole Boys 26403 Katy Freeway. I will get there around 5pm. I believe it is the same exit as the baseball field off of I-10
[/quote]

WOSGrad should be joining us too, and he has confirmed what I've heard about this place.  I think his exact words were, "oh ya, it's really good & I'm originally from Lousianna, so that's saying a lot".  Everybody is welcome to join us.  I'll be there around 4:30.  What a beautiful day for baseball!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1223183" timestamp="1337268264"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=100038.msg1223172#msg1223172 date=1337266286]
[/quote]

[/quote]

WOSGrad should be joining us too, and he has confirmed what I've heard about this place.  I think his exact words were, "oh ya, it's really good & I'm originally from Lousianna, so that's saying a lot".  Everybody is welcome to join us.  I'll be there around 4:30.  What a beautiful day for baseball!
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join y'all tonight as we'll have company as home.  Dang, miss good food and good baseball.  I might be able to get y'all tomorrow night.

[quote name="BlueBellBaseball" post="1223199" timestamp="1337270562"]
You'll have to keep me updated BrenhamFan, I won't be able to make it tonight. I just took a job coaching at Brenham Christian Academy for next school year however, so I'll be moving into the Brenham area and getting to enjoy sports there!
[/quote]

Will do....  Welcome to "the baseball capital of Texas"!  I'm sure you'll like it here.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1223170" timestamp="1337266041"]
[/quote]

Man......I started reading that and felt the need to break out my cheerleading outfit, stated grabbing my pom-poms, AND THEN that last part got read. 

[/quote]

Smoking Baby in a cheerleading outfit.......Weird......I just lost my appetite.  ;D

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1223210" timestamp="1337271637"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=100038.msg1223170#msg1223170 date=1337266041]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Smoking Baby in a cheerleading outfit.......Weird......I just lost my appetite.  ;D
[/quote]

Haha....  Wouldn't be a a pretty sight!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124